Something happened to my simulator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
I was watching tamagotchi commercials and my Tamatchi on my P1 simulator evolved.

I gave it bad care because I wanted a tarakotchi. When it evolved, I was soooo surprised.

I got a MAMETCHI!?!?!?!!? I gave it really bad care(It even slept with its poop)!!!

I know Mametchi is cute, but I thought I would get a Tarakotchi.

HOW DID I GET A MAMETCHI!?!?!!?!?

P.S: His Discipline was 14.

Last edited by a moderator:
You go a Mametchi instead of a Tarakotchi because it's training was so high.

Tarakotchi is known to be a rebel, you have to take bad care of it yes, but if he's well trained he's not much of a rebel.

Mametchi is smart and usualy needs really good care, but since he's well trained he's smart! And that's the Mametchi personality, really smart!

So if you want a Tarakotchi DON"T train him.

Hope I helped!

c ya later

It might be you did not give it enough bad care. Like the others said, high training might give you a Mametchi but did you, pla games with it? Discipline it Paise it? etc. that might be the cause.

~*Danni~*

what does p1 stand 4?
I'm not quite sure, put a p1 is also the g1, standing for 'genaration 1'. The g1 or p1 was the first tamagotchi ever released. The original Tamagotchi was created in 1996 in Japan,The first color was all white with black buttons. In 1997 America and Europe seen this Tamagotchi. There are 7 adult characters, two teen characters, one toddler character, and one baby character, for a total of 11 characters. One adult character is a "secret" character, which means that one cannot get it in the way that one can get the others.

I was watching tamagotchi commercials and my Tamatchi on my P1 simulator evolved.I gave it bad care because I wanted a tarakotchi. When it evolved, I was soooo surprised.

I got a MAMETCHI!?!?!?!!? I gave it really bad care(It even slept with its poop)!!!

I know Mametchi is cute, but I thought I would get a Tarakotchi.

HOW DID I GET A MAMETCHI!?!?!!?!?

P.S: His Discipline was 14.
It is because of the training level.

That's probably why....

~Tama7.2

Well, the Tamagotchi Simulator's growth seems to have been reversed.

Once I was raising more than one at once. I looked after one really well, always filling up the hearts as soon as one dropped, keeping the weight low and disciplining it well. Another one I neglected, letting it stay in its poop for a while, always letting it beep at me before I cared for it.

The simulator that I neglected evolved into Mametchi, and the simulator that I cared for well evolved into Nyorotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back