Something new!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When was the last time something new happened on your Tamagotchi?

• Today?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yesterday?

• 2 Days ago?

• 3 Days ago?

• 4 Days ago?

• 5 Days ago?

• Before that?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far my tama's have just been dancing and rolling on the screen, playing with the balls they got as presents from each other. :( I hope to see some of the stuff you guys have seen!

Okay, something _did_ happen. 6:30pm and my oldest Tama took a bath. ^^;

my robotchi has sparks coming out of its head... it also runs across the screen and falls over!! i hope it doesn't hurt itself!! :(

Um... I brought my tama to work (After school program for k-6th grade kids) and one of my kids were playing with it and all of a sudden it lost a tooth?!? I was quite puzzled! She claims she was giving it snacks and playing games with it... but there was a tooth at the top right hand corner of the screen and he was crying... It was a shocker to me... like the pumpkin thing on Halloween... Any one else see the tooth?!? I havnt had the chance to read around so sry if theres a post bout it already... but LOST is on so I thought I would just throw this up! GTG watch lost on ABC!

It isn't a lost tooth. If you give your Tama too many snacks, it can get a cavity. :lol:

How did you find out that represents a cavity?!? LOL ... I was excited... thinking that since I saw a tooth it may be evolving... :lol: Oh well...

my tamagotchi hasn't done something today but yesterday my tamagotchi had a baby so i no that he will go away today. :) :D :D

About 5 miutes ago my tamagotchi won the hurddles and there were fire works.That is new to me .

I know everything that is going to happen on my tama so nothing new will ever happen again.

hey!!

my tama just got a baby from the matchmaker

i saw santa at 11:59 on my tamagotchi, it left my tama a prezzie! but afta a while it went away :(

all u guys have a merry xmas!

the tooth means it has a tooth ache coz of eatin to much lollies

u have to give it medicene

and if the tooth is still there afta u give it medicene give it more " "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back