Something Special..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a guide might need to clean up this topic a little.. but I think we're still ok.

PS, Admin has no idea about this!! I PMed him/her, and I said "Hi Admin will you be on *Admin's birthday* because it's my friend PartyGirl 123's (she is my friend) birthday, she wants to say thanks." Admin said "Really? That's my birthday!" hehe.. yay! I think Admin will really like this!!!!

I think a guide might need to clean up this topic a little.. but I think we're still ok.

PS, Admin has no idea about this!! I PMed him/her, and I said "Hi Admin will you be on *Admin's birthday* because it's my friend PartyGirl 123's (she is my friend) birthday, she wants to say thanks." Admin said "Really? That's my birthday!" hehe.. yay! I think Admin will really like this!!!!
Nice job! :rolleyes: We're good, then.

Oh.. and we need to think of some team names!!! For team 1.. my first suggestion is... the birthday bashers ...???
I don't think that team names are really that nessasary... Or at least not very high on the to do list.

I don't think that team names are really that nessasary... Or at least not very high on the to do list.
Ok.. so let's focus on the cards. Somebody from team 1, 2, 3, and m4.. please start one small picture of a card! I'll give an example later.. and also.. I'll start for my team, team 1.

Ok.. so let's focus on the cards. Somebody from team 1, 2, 3, and m4.. please start one small picture of a card! I'll give an example later.. and also.. I'll start for my team, team 1.
Even though I'm on team one too, can I still make a picture? I'm going to make an old mametchi! :(

Ok.. team 1, here is the first part of our card! Can somebody FROM TEAM 1 please add to this? No editing just add something to Admin's card please!! Remember, anybody from team 1!!

Even though I'm on team one too, can I still make a picture? I'm going to make an old mametchi! :(
No, sorry. BUT we can switch you teams if you want to!! Then you'll be able to start the card!! How about you can be on team 4? So start making the old mametchi!!

Oh, and Team 1, this is the first part of our card!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, sorry. BUT we can switch you teams if you want to!! Then you'll be able to start the card!! How about you can be on team 4? So start making the old mametchi!!
It's okay. I'll stay on team one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back