Something strange happened to my V4.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
My V4 is a 5th generation teenager named Kim. She is a Young Memetchi. I think she is glitched because my last generation, the 4th generation Alice was also Young Memetchi as a teen. I thought you couldn't get the same teen and/or adult characters 2 generations in a row. Could someone please tell me if this is a glitch or a new feature of the V4 and if I should be concerned or not.

Thanks in advance,

^_^ GotchiGirl96 ;)

hmm, well, the toddlers/ babys can, im pretty sure you know that :huh:

.. i dont think you should be worried.

No......Hmmmm...No,you shouldn't worry about this . This is not a a glitch . Don'y WoRrY at all !

-v4 lover

yes, this shouldnt be a glitch ... ive gotten same characters quite a few times in a row on both v2 and v3, so i dont think its a problem. they probably end up the same character because u treated it exactly the same. young mametchi's a good character anyway :huh:

My V4 is a 5th generation teenager named Kim. She is a Young Memetchi. I think she is glitched because my last generation, the 4th generation Alice was also Young Memetchi as a teen. I thought you couldn't get the same teen and/or adult characters 2 generations in a row. Could someone please tell me if this is a glitch or a new feature of the V4 and if I should be concerned or not.
Thanks in advance,

:D GotchiGirl96 :D
My tamagotchi did that. I had Piriorptchi on the even and odd generation. I had a ChoMametchi on the odd generation. No, this is only for Adults. So don't worry about this. :) .

I always get the same tama's 2-3 generations in a row.It's because I gave it the same care as my previous tama.

im pretty sure ur all wrong. i think instead of even/odd characters, the v4 has boy/girls that means that if u get a boy twice, you can get the same character same with girls

that happened to me to but i just treated it differently and got diffrent intelligence,spark,and flower icons

OFF TOPIC BECAUSE I HAVE TO ASK A QUESTION!!!when does your tamagotchi leave its baby??howmany days??1,2,or 3??????

please answer!!!!

No need to be worried, GotchiGirl96, I've heard alot of people getting the same tama in their generation (in v4's) It must be the great way you treat 'em!!! Lucky to get good characters!

And do'nt out stretch the page as much, please.

Thanks!

-MTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back