Something super weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clarebarb

Reaction score
<_< Right my tama and my friends tama had four hearts (in love). Her tama was 4 and mine was 5 and they had babies. How can u explain this?

She probably means that how did her friend's Tama have a baby when it was four, since Tamagotchis can have babies when they're five.

I can explain this. It's actually 24 unpaused hours of adulthood, not age meter showing 5. The age meter is usually a bit left behind. It was probably the day your friend's Tama should become 5, but it wasn't 5 yet, when they had a babies.

yeah i agree with Tarakotchi93. How 'bout u check your friends tamas age?

:blink: your tama can marry another tama when thy fall in love. they have a baby. then in 24 hours the mom will dissapear. you will be able to then raise another generation.

She probably means that how did her friend's Tama have a baby when it was four, since Tamagotchis can have babies when they're five.
I can explain this. It's actually 24 unpaused hours of adulthood, not age meter showing 5. The age meter is usually a bit left behind. It was probably the day your friend's Tama should become 5, but it wasn't 5 yet, when they had a babies.
that is wat i ment thx 4 explainin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back