Something weird happened at work

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmh5154

Reaction score
Wren, my tama, is the old lady(i don't know her name) and when i went to go to work today, the king showed up and gave her a present that looked kind of like a cane.

Now when i try to go to work, she beams up with the cane, but she doesn't go to her job, instead she runs past all the different jobs. When she gets to her job, she smiles and then turns towards it and looks like she's crying.

What happened? Was she retired? :angry:

yes your tama is retired because it was old and welcome to tamatalk

aw, poor Wren. I didnt really want her to get old like this, its just i'm in college, and sometimes my classes/homework take a lot of my attention away, and i missed the matchmaker on all the times she came i suppose.

and thanks for the welcome

your welcome dude and beware of the tracking devies in v4 anntenas

yes tracking devices the size of nanochips like the ones in toothpaste lids in 2002 so watch out for tama ads in the mail and email dude

ooo, well, they'll have a fun time trying to find my mailbox. some other poor soul will probably end up getting the spam since my mailbox is surrounded my all the other dorm's mailboxes, and i live on the 10th floor of my building :rolleyes: i think i'm set

you think you're set but try to find the tracking device and distroy it because you forgot about the email spam and they only give you offers like tv ads so be prepared for email spam

they can get from your tamatalk account so they're one step ahead of a few but some got courious and i know the saying couriousity killed the cat so nice try

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back