Something wierd happened..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkelement501

Reaction score
I had 2 tamas one that looked like this ;) and a hanatchi i connected them and they got married and had babies then 2days later wen thye leave at 12:06 i was to anxious to wait for the babies the next day so i fooled around and changed the times on both the tamas to 9 o cloack and i named the tamas and evrything then i played and fed them and then i tried changing the time to 1:0 am so they would go back to sleep but they didnt! So i waited almost until 2:00 am and hey didnt go to sleep and they didnt evolve either! So i paused both and the next day i woke up unpaused them around 9:30 and then played wit them and fed them then they both finaly evolved to a toddler and then right after that they wanted to sleep..its really weird..now my snakeskin tama wont show its parents and its on gen 5 :p so its just a warning to all of you not to fool around to much with the time cuz i always did to like get new things from the shop

Ya... Sometimes stuff like that happens to me. Especially the fact that I can never see the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back