Something--- Wouldn't say!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skuang

Reaction score
Ok, this is quite a easy game. I'm not bother going to explain it 'cause it's toooo hard....

I<3Examples: Something Paris Hilton wouldn't say.

ExamplesAreKewl: "Oh I hate you Tinkerbell[Her Chihuahua]! Go away! You're going to a dogs home!"

Something Hannah Montanna[Miley Cryus] wouldn't say.
Ok, you get the idea? Ok, I'll start!

Something Gabriella[Vannessa Hudgens; I don't like her really] wouldn't say.

"Oh I Hate you Troy just go away!"Good enough?

Something Ash Ketchum wouldn't say. :(

"Oh you stupid pokemon! Why d'you keep losing?! I'm ditching training! Goodbye Pokemon! *Walks away*"

Something Stephen Spielberg wouldn't say.

Hee hee.... "Oh I'm giving up on Global Warming. So what if there's global warming?! And world poverty, it doesn't affect me!" Heh. Told you.

Something the manager of Walmart wouldn't say.

"-Sigh- I'm not getting any roles for me to play?! How come?! Maybe... Maybe I should just retire a happy man and give up. GOOBYE WORLD OF ACTING!" Ha ha.

Something Mametchi wouldn't say XD.

"Oooh... Yes! Yes! I love these dresses! I'm gonna wear them for the rest of my life!"

Something Cheryl Cole wouldn't say.

"Meow."

Something Demi Lovato wouldn't say, since the thing you said she wouldn't say was something she would.

"Hm... I, I could get a wife couldn't I? That'd be fun... Wife parties... Girl to girl conversations... Oops, sorry, not that. I w-was daydreaming!! I don't like singing anymore though, y'know, it's sooo boring."

Something Zac wouldn't say. {Zac: Troy HSM}

~*Skuang*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back