sometimes my friends just need to stop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey782

Reaction score
Heres the deal i have this mager crush on this guy hes cute,funny,and totaly imiture but what guy isn't!!!!! Heres the problem i told some of my friends about my crush on him and they kind of make fun of me like if i'm talking to him they'll make little kissy faces and stuff or if he walks by they might wisper to me there goes your boy friend even though hes not!!!! I wish he was but thats a diffrent story!!! what should I do to get them to stop making fun of me??????

u should say to them like guys can u plz stop. its not funny and then say what if i did that to u guys

You need to talk to them.

Make a point to talk to them.

Say you need to talk to them and don't turn back.

Tell them that this is seriously bugging them and wish they'd stop. Be firm with them. If you laugh about it because you're afraid it'll offend them or something DON'T BE!!!

If they are your real friends they understand your issue with them and stop. ;]

They have all liked a boy at some point, so they have no right to make fun.

Tell them to stop, because it hurts your feelings when they do that. Or you could ignore them when the do it, they'll get tired of it whenever they see you stop reacting to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back