Somthing strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]Hi all people,[/SIZE]This isn't really anythink special but it is fun to do....

If you put your ear to the back of your tamagotchi you will hear this beeping sound I wonder if it is your tama trying to blow his way out with special tamagotchi bombs!?!

thanks for your time! :(   :lol:   :lol:   :wacko:   :p
[SIZE=14pt]I agree with you, it does sound like it's trying to blow it self out. But notice every beep, tamagotchi is in a different position. for example, :ph34r: :D . I don't know why, but I think it has to make that beeping noise in order to move.[/SIZE]

BUT I HAVE A TAMAGOTCHI THAT DOESNT EVEN HAV THE SOUND IT'S REALLY WEIRD. AND IT ISNT THAT IT ISNT ALIVE, BECAUSE MY TAMA IS ALIVE JUST STRANGE.
P.S DO U KNOW HOW TO GET THE BEEP ON IT AGAIN OR IS IT JUST NATURAL TO COME LIKE THAT?
Try turning the volume on again!

[SIZE=21pt]I think I know what that noise is,it mit just be your tamagothci and if you don't get what I'm saying oyu know how your tamagothci floats well I listened to that beeping noise and then I looked at my tamagothci and it looked as if it were marching to the beet of that beepy noise :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: [/SIZE]

:marumimitchi: it only beeps when the guy moves :Dit dosnt work when your inthe game thing etc

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, does anyone know why my V2's beep has a higher pich beep than my V3?
OK, this is a little off topic, but all tamagotchi have different pitched beeps. The beeping is like your tamagotchi's heart beat, because they move to it. If you hold down a button, there is one long beep. The sound probably has something to do with the workings of the tamagotchi. I just tried it, I think it is the seconds on the clock! It is NOT using bombs, it is a toy made for children. (But anyone can use them, I'm just saying kids are the target market.) Hope everyone knows why it beeps now, if you didn't already.

[SIZE=14pt]Hi all people,[/SIZE]This isn't really anythink special but it is fun to do....

If you put your ear to the back of your tamagotchi you will hear this beeping sound I wonder if it is your tama trying to blow his way out with special tamagotchi bombs!?!

thanks for your time! :marumimitchi:   :huh:   :pochitchi:   :angry:   :mametchi:
Wow thats interesting thanks for the information! :huh:

~TaMA MasTEr~

Last edited by a moderator:
uhm acually its the timer,just changing the secound. :ph34r:
DDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH it's the tama breathing!!!!!!!! <_< :ph34r: :ph34r:

Of course it is it's heartbeat!!!!! Did you notice one Tamas heart beat is different from anothers? You know what's wierd, I dropped my V1 that I've had for a year and a half now, and now it doesn't have a sound or a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!! :(

actually, thats wat keeps the sound alive. a few days ago, my sound stopped working (even if i put it on) and when i tried to listen to the beeping it didnt work, but now (thank god) the sound works again and now i can hear the beeoing when i put my ear to the back of my tamagotchi!

This is my v3, btw :D

Of course it is it's heartbeat!!!!! Did you notice one Tamas heart beat is different from anothers? You know what's wierd, I dropped my V1 that I've had for a year and a half now, and now it doesn't have a sound or a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!! :D
same thing happened to my v3! but all u have to do, is drop it again! Not too hard, wouldnt wanna break it! my sound works again now, cuz i drop it whenevr it stops working!

BUT I HAVE A TAMAGOTCHI THAT DOESNT EVEN HAV THE SOUND IT'S REALLY WEIRD. AND IT ISNT THAT IT ISNT ALIVE, BECAUSE MY TAMA IS ALIVE JUST STRANGE.
P.S DO U KNOW HOW TO GET THE BEEP ON IT AGAIN OR IS IT JUST NATURAL TO COME LIKE THAT?
it doesnt work for u cuz ur sound doesnt work, but if ur sound worked, all u have to do, is put ur ear to the back of ur tama and u will hear a beeping sound.

Tip: if ur sound doesnt work, press A and C and put it ton, and if that doesnt work, try dropping it! (thats how i fixed mine) but dont drop it too hard , or it might break!

Did you know, if your tamagotchis sound is on, and u put the back to ur ear, it is a high piched beep.

If your tamagotchis sound is off, it will be a lower piched beep!

i just found that out. lol

WTF????? you guys are stupid it is just to tell you it works!!! :angry: :furawatchi: :p :angry:

He! I think that those little one-second interval beep counts the seconds. When I took apart my tama to un-debug I found the timer chip. It makes a beep every second.

if you turn the sound off on ur tama, then u won't hear the beeping! :angry:

Actually, It's annoying. Once my tama had low batteries and it was doing that and I couldn't go to sleep!
That happened to one of my Tamagotchi too. I just took out the battery so it wouldn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back