Songs that

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
Do you know any songs that make you think of random different things? Mine are:

House of Wolves by MCR makes me think of- Sirius Black and Lupin. I guess it's because Sirius is the kind of the person they sing about there and Lupin is a Wearwolf.

Cancer by MCR makes me think of- This one guy I was friends with that was saying "The hardest part of this is leaving you." when he had cancer,right before,well,yeah...

I have more but I can't think of them right now.

[SIZE=14pt]there's this part of a song that when they say try again, i think of a triangle then......[/SIZE]

RAVIOLIE!

LOL funny stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancer by MCR makes me think of- This one guy I was friends with that was saying "The hardest part of this is leaving you." when he had cancer,right before,well,yeah...
I'm really sorry about your friend.. :huh:

Hm, Grand Theft Autumn makes me think of squirrelz.

Canadian Idiot makes me think about Canadians (duh), Love Again makes me think of Hawaii and Vampire heart makes me think of vampires...and hearts.

Hollywood by The Jonas Brothers makes me think of dark streets with flashing lights on shop signs.

Boys Lie by Play makes me think of Angels. I don't know why. It also reminds me of Little Miss Muffet. Weird - I know.

Songs that make me think of random things:

"Famous Last Words" - I think I'm about to get shot. x_o

"Blood" - Being strapped to a hospital bed.

"Banana Phone" - When I was 4 being forced to eat an apple. *Edit: Force-fed*

"Emo Kid" - The inside of my dad's Volkswagon.

"Pon De Replay" - Being at the top of a swingset - highest you can go!

"The Bad Touch" - The inside of our shed.

-I know I have random thoughts! :) -

It was you - Makes me think of acouple of my friends

Whats my age again? - makes me think of my tech/career teacher

Eye of the tiger - Makes me think of band

Dragon Slayer - Makes me think of the evil Mrs. Agaler

Do you know any songs that make you think of random different things? Mine are:House of Wolves by MCR makes me think of- Sirius Black and Lupin. I guess it's because Sirius is the kind of the person they sing about there and Lupin is a Wearwolf.

I have more but I can't think of them right now.
Me too. Remus Lupin is pale and scary, though. XD

Edward makes me think of Ed from FMA... for some reason. And makes me think of Count from Sesame Street.

"Be Your Girl" by Chieko Kawabe makes me think of Misty and Ash... and all those girls... May, Dawn, Melody, are all interfering. o:< BOOO.

Latest posts

Back