Songs thatmake u Sad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmoquinn

Reaction score
Do you have songs that make you sad?

Here is mine,

Family Portrait - Pink (Almost cried LOL)

Because of you - Kelly Clarkson (Almost Cried)

Concrete Angel - Martina McBride (Sorta' Sad)

Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol is pretty sad. I almost cried once while I was listening to it, I know, I'm weird. XD First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes is sort of sad but I love it as well. It just makes me sort of...emotional...I don't know. Oh! And At The Bottom of Everything by Bright Eyes is extremely sad. It's about a lady who dies in a plane crash. B) How to Save a Life is also sad. Someday You Will Be Loved by Death Cab for Cutie is pretty sad... Then there's Chocolate by Snow Patrol...and As Lovers Go by Dashboard Confessional is really good and *sort of* sad. It always reminds me of Pon and Zi for some reason. o.o

My current favorite songs are either Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional, The Everglow by Mae, Old Soul Song by Bright Eyes, First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes, This Week the Trend by Relient K, or Next Year by Foo Fighters, but none of those are really sad... :/

Oh my gosh! You Could Be Happy by Snow Patrol is REALLY REALLY REALLY sad, and I like it too. Wow that was a lot of songs xD

EDIT: And Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy. That one's sad ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah chasing cars is sad... i also think that...

Stan by Eminem

Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day

Are sad :'(

When Your Gone- Avril Lavigne. It reminds me of my last day in Primary School, as we were all crying while listening to that song.

My Heart Will Go On- Celine Dion. The titanic is my favourite movie, and that song is really beautiful.

Everytime-Britney Spears(jumps off a mountain)

When you're gone-Avril Lavigne(ugh...goes to the toilet)

How to save a life-The Fray(I don't 100% hate that song,It's sad,But it has some good beats in it ^_^ )

I have a few i can think of right know

How to save a life-The Fray (iv cried so many times to that song)

When your gone-Avril Lavine (The music Video just makes me sooo sad :p )

Wind-Akaboshi (The ending song Sesion 1 on Naruto) (Idont know why it cry listening to it but i just do.

Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne. Avril dedicated it to her grandfather who passed away, and right now my grandmother is really sick. It makes me cry. :puroperatchi:

Demolition Lovers, This Is How I Disappear, and Helena, all by MCR. And then Good Riddance, Wake Me Up When September Ends, and Whatsername by Green Day, all of which have made me cry at some point or another.

~Mimitchilover

I Hope You Dance

This was played at a memorial for a classmate of mine after her and her mother were killed in a car accident. So by reason of association I find this song to be a sad one.

Probably anything by El Perro Del Mar. She has such a sad voice. I love it.

My Best Friend- Weezer

I guess it makes me think of my boyfriend so I cry.. don't know if it is a sad one though..

This was harder than I thought. Im sure there are more.

Touniquet by Evanescence always makes me depressed, so does My Immortal , which is also by Evanescence, there are some others too.........I just can't think of them right now :huh:

Latest posts

Back