Songs You Are Sick Of Hearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bieber. WAY annouying....

Ke$ha. All her songs sound the same! Atleast they do to me.

Marry Me: Whomever sings that is okay... But its over-played here. It used to be sweet and love-filled... now it sounds like begging after a while.

My station is online... They have a playlist of the last 10 songs... You record/write down what played... It will be there again in about an hour. MAYBE a bit later.... If they mix it up. But those are the worst to me. They over play LadyGaGa too but I can stand her. They over Play Rhianna someetimes, but not always. Ke$ha is a constant.

I like P!nk but ya... she can get over-played too. Bring back Funhouse.....Or I'm Not Dead Yet (I love the CDs)

I have a few more songs that get on my nerves

3oh!3 songs- really perverted songs man... especially starstrukk

S&M by Rihanna- Annoying

Friday by Rebecca Black- is this even music,It sounds like a broken robot

009 Sound System - Dream-scape.

009 Sound System - With a spirit.

Kanye west songs.

Firework-Katy Perry

009 Sound System songs are WAY to overused on youtube and now, other sites! sometimes it comes on the raido!!!

Though i blast south park songs at people at night when me and my friends are shopping >:3

Last edited by a moderator:
^

Oh gawd I hate Kanye West. No no. My friends love singing along to his songs... in my face.

Oh gawd I hate Firework. No no no. My friends sing it all the time.

And... oh gawd I hate 009 Sound System. No no no no.

It's just EVERYWHERE. Every YouTube video containing 'Mythical Creatures'. Trust me. I was looking at them yesterday. 80% must have had that awful 009 Sound System crap playing. And are you kidding about the radio? Now that's scary. Like, nightmare-scary.

Just let all those songs freeze in Helheim. Urgh.

LOOOONG LIST...but narrowed it down to two

Justin beiber:sorry to all of the beiber fans but the guy sings like a girl.He could pass for justine beiber in "Baby".

ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY :p ...nuff said lol

That I Can Be Your Boyfriend song... ITs SO SO ANNOYING to me! I think its by Big Time Rush.... That recent group on Nickel... Not sure but I don't care really.

teenage dream. till the world ends. friday. e.t.. the lazy song. judas. born this way. raise your glass. s&m. price tag. rolling in the deep.

notice how they are all pop songs. i hate them so much.

(edit: i added more songs)

I hate jb he sucks and I also hate lil wayne (how did his song Bill Gates get popular??)

The song I hate the most is Friday by Rebbecca black omg its soo annoying

heres the link just in cause you haven't herd FridayDumbest song ever

I also hate nickel back

I'm Coming Home or something like that by Diddy Dirty Money? I freaking HATE that song. So overplayed.

On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez. Ugh. It's like, on every hour.

Love Like Water by Ladi6. She's a NZ artist, and she's okay, but that song infuriates me.

I'm Coming Home or something like that by Diddy Dirty Money? I freaking HATE that song. So overplayed.

On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez. Ugh. It's like, on every hour.

Love Like Water by Ladi6. She's a NZ artist, and she's okay, but that song infuriates me.
The bolded songs are ones I like.

I HATE LAST FRIDAY NIGHTTTT UGHH

But I LOVE 'Show Goes On' by Lupe Fiasco and 'Loud' by Stan Walker

And 'Give me everything' by Pitbull, Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Naya

anything by Rihanna

anything by Ke$ha

anything by Justin Bieber

i don't listen to the radio that much, but these are the ones that drive me insane.

I just stick to my iPod where none of the songs annoy me.

California King Bed - Rihanna.

I quite like Rihanna herself and most of her music, but this is untolerable.

I forgot to include this in my last post, but NYAN CAT.

It's just a freaking poptart :/ Big deal. Annoys the hell outta me now, especially now that my class seems to have found it. e.e

Price Tag~ Jessie J (Feature B.o. B) UGGGGGG this song sucks so much!!

Randomly surfing through bookmarks makes me alive again, yay :D

Anyway, I am sick of hearing "Tonight, Tonight" and I too, CANNOT stand Ke$ha and JB. Everybody at school(even though it's summer vacation) likes her/Justin Bieber, I can't understand why.

Its really sad... Give me everything (Pitbull, Ne-yo, Nayer) is a really nice song. I was obssessed with it at first, but now its on repeat mode on the radio, and they freaking play it evry hour! So now its like HORRIBLE!!

"Perfect"- P!nk, ticks me off!! UGH I HATE IT GO EMO TO SOMEONE ELSE P!NK! If I ever hear "PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE, WON'T YOU EVER EVER FEEL" one more time, I will kill myself.

"Last Friday Night" Katy Perry plays a lot and is a boring song. I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back