Songs you just cant stand...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything rap or country I hate.

-Anything by Fergie or any other hip-hop stuff

-Anything from those fake disney arist

-Nickleback && most Simpe Plan songs, they all sound the same!

-"Here in your arms" By HelloGoodBye

-Brintey spears

-Girlfriend

-Red Hot Chilli Peppers

-Most of the new songs from Avril Lavgine (Here old ones were really good!)

-Drop Dead Gogerous (I do like screamo, but there songs make my throat hurt)

-Dir. En GREY ( I <3333333 Japanese Screamo, but I just dont like them that much)

Last edited by a moderator:
u make me wanna hurl in fack BLAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i CANT stand the way i are by that timber land person or what ever his name is and i CAN stand simple plan they R O C K i love sp
I make you want to hurl? What does that mean?

*BaBi*

Somewhere over a rainbow - UGH!!!!! Mostly when the BOY sings it DX DX DX WAY to slow!

What a wonderful world - It WOULD be an OKAY song if in 5th grade our music teacher didn't make us listen to it the WHOLE period for about a month or two to "let it sink it"

Any rap songs. I mean come on, it's just loads of random syllables stuck together that no one can understand.

Disneys songs. There're just... ugh

•The Cheetah Girls! I'm sorry if you like them but the drive me nuts!

•That "Bubbly" song they're always playing on the radio...I don't really like it at all and it always gets stuck in my head. >.<

•Rap music *cough*Party Like a Rockstar*cough*

I hate all that Disney poo...
I cant stand anything that is rap. Its stupid, lyrics dont make sence, and they think there so great, they arent. They dont even spell the song titles right (they spelled Shorty

"Shawty" what the heck?) All in all most rap sucks...
hey it is just their way of doing it!

and let me post ok?

take a look at my girlfriend-gym class heroes

won't go home without you-maroon 5

ay bay bay bay-hurricane chris(ok i kinda like that song)

this ain't a scene(its an arms race)-FOB(i still love FOB)

Anything apart from Eminem that is rap (Or is it CRAP?)

Rappers belong in the bin.

High School Musical stuff, Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake (He's a good actor though), Avril, Pussycat Dolls, Britany Spears... Junk like that.

Hmm... Most rap and hip hop songs, anything by britney spears, most disney music. Miley Cyrus is a good singer, but the lyrics I mean, life's what you make it so let's make it rock? I'm not too fond of eighties music, and beatles songs not sung by the beatles just bugs me. I mean, they're good songs so people want this generation to hear it, I understand, but it just doesn't sound right when a woman sings Mr. Postman.

By the way, I hate how Miley Cyrus always wears a wig during the concerts. Ugh.

Latest posts

Back