sonic's hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is sonic's hair spiky?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Huh?

• Who's Sonic?

• No, nut Spyro's is!

• It's rounded!

• It's flat!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypergotchi

Reaction score
I like Sonic, but Mametchi72096 and I just got in an argument on the phone about if Sonic's hair is spiky or not. What do you think? There are a number of very stupid answers, though,

Duh!!!Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's rounded, which is basically another way of saying no, and I don't know why I didn't say "It's rounded"

I like Sonic, but Mametchi72096 and I just got in an argument on the phone about if Sonic's hair is spiky or not. What do you think? There are a number of very stupid answers, though,
YOUR AN IDIOT!!!!!

Note-All those '!!' aren't neededd. It stretches the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonic's hair isn't neccesarily hair. It's just how a hedgehog's head looks like.

IT'S ROUNDED!!!!!!!!!

Note-No need for all the '!!'

YOUR AN IDIOT!!
keep your rude comments to yourself.

hes a hedgehog hedgehog's have spikes all on there head to back. its a cartoon. no one will ever no

the end :D

Note-Quote ridded because of the page stretching

It's his spines stuff, the spikey bit. So I don't say his hair is spikey. What's with the 'No, but Spyro's is!'? Spyro does not have any hair, he has head spikes and spikes down his back.

It's his spines stuff, the spikey bit. So I don't say his hair is spikey. What's with the 'No, but Spyro's is!'? Spyro does not have any hair, he has head spikes and spikes down his back.
I said there would be really stupid answers! :( :D :p

Sonic has two rows of three spines each on his head. He doesn't have hair per se, just those spines.

No it isn't, if you see a regular hedgehog the back is spikey, not the hair.
Sonic doesn't look a THING like a regular hedgehog, and his spines are rounded at the top, and point backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back