Sony COM-2 Mylo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

Reaction score
https://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stor....yI d=3711&XID=O

I gotta say this is a pretty sick tight device, I would like one, but not sure. Anyone else agree? Im just wondering, can you send messages to cell phones? I know you can use IM on it, and email, and you can call someone.

Does anyone have this awesomely awesome eletronic device :(

-NINJA

Yeah its pretty cool I saw one in a store and i told my mom i wanted it but she told me that she was going to buy me a phone that you have acess on the internet. A sidekick (probably never heard of it) But its almost the same as the mylo but different in some ways

xoxo

9liz9 :mellow:

Yeah its pretty cool I saw one in a store and i told my mom i wanted it but she told me that she was going to buy me a phone that you have acess on the internet. A sidekick (probably never heard of it) But its almost the same as the mylo but different in some ways
xoxo

9liz9 :mellow:
Sidekicks!? I know those! Those are pretty cool, except the one problem about SideKicks are, they're to big! :angry:

Well, that's what my friends say about it, they don't like that it's so big! But it's really cool!

-NINJA

Sidekicks!? I know those! Those are pretty cool, except the one problem about SideKicks are, they're to big! :)
Well, that's what my friends say about it, they don't like that it's so big! But it's really cool!

-NINJA
Yeah, Thats why my mom is buying (probably) a small one

Thats so cool!

How does the phone part work? Does it use skype? Do you have to pay for it and is there plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back