soo..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vordelothiel

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]i was wondering if once you do this you will still be able to train them and everything, since the character i picked is an adult...but of course the age is zero. i dunno help me i'm confused. [/SIZE] :angry:

Not sure....

But de-bugging in my opinion is taking the fun away from taking care of a tama.

You don't even get suprised characters

Siz :angry:

[SIZE=10pt]well you do if you pick a baby cause it grows up. at least it should[/SIZE]

I tried to debug one of my tamas, but it only half worked :( . I can only hyperspeed it. But as far as I know, you still get to train your tama and do all the usual things. You just know what it will grow up to be, so the character won't reflect on how well you care for it. I do know that some characters, (at least on the version 1), don't have all the animations of the usual, and that they don't show all the emotions of the real characters.

I agree. The whole point of a tamagotchi is to take care of it and let it grow up. Its also fun to be surprised at what charecter you get when it changes.

yeah even if it a bad one because then u know u need to raise it better! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back