sooo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the wrong place to post thing like this...post Here

*removed*

TamaMumEdit: Topics can only be closed by staff (TamaGuides) - please, no back seat moderating?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That would make Mr. Krabs a cannibal!

I would say they're probably made with some sort of fish meat - where are they going to get beef underwater?

Well, since beef is made from cows, and the manatee is considered a "sea cow", I'm assuming that they're made of manatee.

where are they going to get beef underwater?
How do they make fires underwater?

How do they have an ocean underwater?

Why is Squidward an octopus but his name starts with squid?

It's Spongebob, Nicki. xDDDD

How do they make fires underwater?How do they have an ocean underwater?

Why is Squidward an octopus but his name starts with squid?

It's Spongebob, Nicki. xDDDD
Squidward IS a squid o:

And, I suppose not...as Nicki said, how do they get beef underwater? They are deathly afraid of all things to do with humans, so the episodes show

^ He's actually not. :) I have a book called Spongebob: Exposed! and it shows lots of secrets and stupid facts like that.

This is probably one of those questions that don't have an answer. Just like the secret formula. The creators say they don't even know what the formula is. xD

I love your username. xD

Don't take things to literally. It's made out of beef. Since Mr. Krabs is so cheap, I'm not sure.

Are silly meals silly?

Does Happy meals make you happy?

I don't know, let me go into Bikini bottom and ask them.

I think they are meat. x3 it's a secret.

I don't know, let me go into Bikini bottom and ask them.
I think they are meat. x3 it's a secret.
I highly doubt the secret sauce is so "secrete".

Because in one of the episodes where Spongebob had to deliver the sauce: One, it's about $2 (inexpensive). And Two, he doesn't even make it himself, he gets it shipped to him.

Here, I think I have Mr. Krab's Phone number. Would you like me to call him and ask?

It's made out of sand because Mr.Krabb's can't afford the real deal O:

Nobody knows. It's a secret of the magical land'o Spongedude where there is fire underwater and a beach within a beach. This question is just like one of those pointless rhetorical questions you see on random cartoons: NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE.

I'm thinking krab meat, maybe some other stuff.

It's amazing Plankton hasn't thought of that! O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back