Sophgirl23's v4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophgirl23

Reaction score
Ok so i had a yattatchi but it died(i actually killed it... *sniff* she was ugly and fat ) so now i have a new 1 on the 2nd generation her name is Ched after my cat cheddar,so now im hopeing to get a ura memetchi i had 1 before and she was so cute! :blink: i love memetchi's!

i have so many items which all but 1 i used codes to get!The first time you get them they are free and if u enter them the last 1 is a RARE cellphone!i reccomend doing the cd3 last because its free!go to the shop and press A 3-4 times until his eyes get wide and then enter the codes!

here's how to get them for v4.5

pen- bcaa cbab

Steak-babc baaa

!!(clone machine)-caac bbcb

Honey/Love potion- bbaa abcb

CD3- ccca cbbc

Play house and slide cheats

Go to the password shop

Playhouse 40690 89391

Slide 52815 99088

Hope that helps even though its completly off topic!

Join my Group Hatching its the first 1 or close called join but only v4.5's, v4's,v3's,or v5's

uuuggghhh..... my tama is so lazy... i left 4 about 2 hours and left my cat to babysit it but it just lost a happiness heart......maybe it has something to do with how lazy my cat is.....

Join my group hatching!It's the first one or some where in that area.It's called Join!

and it's by sophgirl23(Me) please i know im completely impatient but only 2 people have joined.....please? :blink:

JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!JOIN!

GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!??!!MY TAMAGOTCHI IS A URA VIOLETCHI!!!!!!

i was at school today and i looked in my back pack during passing period, and it was a ura violetchi!She's a teen and is in elementary with the flower teacher because i want her to be a ura memetchi when she is a adult of course.Here are my tama's stats:

Name:Ched

Breed:ura violetchi ;)

Weight:93 lbs

Funny:45

Gorgeous:63

Spiritual:20

Money luck:2/3

Health:3/3

Strength:2/3

:D See ya!

my little ura violetchi is soooooooo cute!I can't wait until it evolves!Oooh i just got a letter, WHAT!? Someone sent me poop!poor lil'guy... :(

Hello Ched! Want some dinner?

It's about time!It's 6:41!

So sweet...To bad I will have to reset you tomorrow night for the hatch.

WHAT?! I thought you loved me! I'm going to hire a lawyer this is illegal!

With what money it's all mine, all mine.

*Crys* But, But, But Mom, what if I married someone!

Don't be silly honey you're only...2

Don't tell me you forgot my age!What if you bought a new tamagotchi!

Too bad mommy's dirt poor.

But we have loads of money!Remember when we played all those games?

You have to use special money to buy tamagotchis' sweetie

BUT MOM! You were just kidding about resetting me, weren't you?

Mommy's putting you on pause now.

Noooooooo-

Goodnight Ched.

Mom I am so happy!

I know, I know,you're a ura memetchi ,which is obviously very good.

Mom?Can I get married?There is plenty of people at school who have Tamagotchis!

Well... OK,but you're still a little young, but when you turn 9 you can, which is on monday. But only because I decided to not reset you and use another tama,and I have to say ok to however you choose. I don't want you marrying some old,lazy,Kuchipatchi.

Ok ok... but PLEASE don't make me marry some boring old nazotchi.

Of course not! I want you to love who your marrying!

YAY! Im going to take a bath now, So see you at dinner.

Ched talks to herself:Hmmmm... who will I marry...well I kinda like that gazuritchi, but it's against he is already marrying some ponitchi....Oh I know!I'llsee if maskitchi will go on a date with me!He seems so nice......

CHED!!! You've been in there for a least an hour!Get out and listen to your stereo,that cost me a fortune!

*sigh* Ok mom,but what about dinner?

What about-WHAT ABOUT DINNER?YOU MISSED DINNER!

mommm....are you o...okkk...

( -)

-- ^--

} {

Ughh... Im having serious trouble with Ched...

What did I do?

Oh, you did'nt do anything, but my tama's out of elementary and the job letter still has'nt come!

Hey I've got no complaints, it just means less work for me!

Ok well I've got to go!

Ok Im back,I did'nt feel like making a new post, so im just editing this one,but if you have solution to my problem, please,please,please pm me!Even if you don't know, pm anyway!Me and Ched love fanmail,don't we Ched?

Ya,ya,ya...

What's wrong?

I wanted to be a newscaster, but I doubt I'll get it...

Why not?

Well...at school some kids told me that you had to get special points to get a certain job...

That's true,do you want me to check what jobs you can get?

Ok...

Dancer....

Boring...

Flower shop...

Oh no!

I checked the skills and it looks like you're a dancer!

Well... I guess that's ok....But what about me not getting my letter?

You'll get it soon,don't worry!

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason my job letter hasn't come, but I can still go to the job office on tama town!Please help me, I really want a job!

I told you it would never come...

OH IT'S COMING ALL RIGHT OR I'LL NEVER DONATE TO THE KING AGAIN!

moommmmmyyyy..... :(

Ugh Im so bored....

KNOCK KNOCK

Um... Ched can you get it?

Ok....(Opens door)

Hello is um...Ched here?

I-I-Im Ched...

Here is Brent the yasaguretchi. Do you love him?

Well I um,Yes!

I leave you 2 alone.

Hello dudette, How's it hanging?

Awesome!

(lights turn off, and fireworks come on)

Oh! I hate to see you go!

Well biker chick, I'll see you on the flip side!

Oooohh, is'nt he adorable?What's this?(A baby girl steps into view)

Oh my!My own little girl! I need to figure out some names!

If you have any ideas for Ched's daughter, please pm me!Please!? :p

I forgot to mention in my last post that my tama has a job at the flower shop!

Hi...

Oh soph don"t you love my new little girl?!

Oh yes she's adorable!

Im adoorblee!Baa!

She's obsessed with sheep...

Don't worry, it runs in the family!

What?

Well when you were a kid you used to be obsessed with ducks!It was so funny!You would follow people like you were swimming !

Ha Ha.So funny...

Oh don't act like a teenager again...*groans* I don't think I could live another second with a teenager you!

WHY HAVE YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS BEFORE?!!!!

wellllllllll,a um... I uh...well a, I was going to.....Don't yell in front of Cassie!

You're right ,I'm going to my room!

Ok.... :p

Ched?Are you there?(I open her door, and the window is open, with no one there)

Ched?CHED?!!!

Whews moomyy?

She....Left

Wen whel swhe bwe bwack?

*sigh*I don't know Casie,I don't know...

moomy... <_<

Sorry!I haven't posted in a while....A lot of stuff happened and um...Casie will tell you about it....

OK I evolved twice into a ura young marutchi and then again into a kutchimatchi(?)Maybe if that is the tama that looks like a peanut clown.And after that I got my job at the circus and Im getting married at 3 today and if my baby's a boy i'll name him Brent and if it's a girl Berti.

Well...Bye! B)

Casie had a girl!Her name is Berti and she's a teen now.

I'm a ura violetchi!This is all my stuff!

[*]Pen

[*]Clone

[*]cell phone

[*]slide

[*]play house

[*]stero

[*]cd1

[*]cd3

[*]make up

[*]bow

[*]building blocks

[*]drum

[*]pencil

[*]soccor ball

[*]piano

[*]maracas

[*]action figure

[*]wig

[*]mp3 player

[*]rc helicopter

[*]sunglasses

[*]cuckoo clock

oops... she's hungry here's a sandwhich.I'm gonna check out shelbysaurous's log now.

i know i need to post more but,IM SO BUSY!I know ya dont really care about my log and ill keep it going if...AT LEAST 1 person pm's me in a week.anywhos Berti evolved into a ura memetchi and then again into a hanatatchi she gots married and has a little girl named ellie who is the starfish toddler.

Hi im ellie..... when i grow up im gonna be on tv! ;)

Ellie evolved twice!The first one happened during the night so.... I could'nt post...Whats this a letter!OOOhh its the exlamation!Ellie left preschool!Another letter of course...Oppps a poopy!now lets check that letter!Mr Canvas is her new teacher!Anyway 1st she evolved into the starfish and then into marutchi.I have her whole life planned out already.She's going to be a urazukyutchi and work at the bakery.Then she'll marry my friend's hyyottokotchi.If you want me to keep this log pm me. c'mon.....All the other logs have fanmail!

:marumimitchi:

Ok 2 important stuffs happened.Ellie evolved into a urazukyutchi like I planned and then...........................

I GOT A MUSIC STAR!!!

She's a rock and roll singer and very very very cool!Oops she made a poopy!She's going to practice now.Too bad v4.5 and v6 can't connect.I already made Puffy(Music star)A online account, but it takes forever to load...Pm me if ya want mes to continue.I know ya all hate me and Ellie and Puffy...Please for the sake of the children!

B)

I'm continuing this log 'cause I got fanmail!Here 'tis!

I know it's probably too late, But I like your log. I hate music stars.. and kinda dislike V4.5, but you made it work! i love it!

I just read your whole log like.. 2 seconds ago! [it took me longer than that, but i just finished ]

Please continue. :gozarutchi:

Thanks Caillie. <3!!!HUGE news.Ma music star married a kuchipatchi(She was a mimitchi )and they had a girl named Rachel and then Ellie married AND Then she had a boy AND then he turned into a uramamatchi AND then he married an urazukyutchi like his mom AND Then he had a little boy which I don't know what to name him...PM me with suggestions....I won't quit if ya don't but, Rachel and ? will be really happy!Oh yeah,since Im reading mail,here's one I gave shelbysaurus and then at the end is hers back:

Hi Im sophie.... so ya....My tama was a ura memetchi(YAY!!!)But it got married to that elvis type dude and had a baby girl named Casie she's the starfish...I LOVE YOUR LOG!!!

Check out mine!

P.S.Put this letter in your log, because I love it and darco and jaycee and sushi!Casie loves your log too!

jeez thank you so much!

i dont feel sick any moar

thanx to you!

i will efenetley post this in my log and read it to my tamas!

lol

i will be shur to read your log!

ily

-shelby

AAAAAAAAAANNnnnyyway.... I will be sure to post everyday or as often as i can and make less boring logs that are'nt rushed through

Latest posts

Back