sorry! full list! glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel:)

Reaction score
whenever i go to present so that my tama will be the one to get the present from my other tama.... it always says 'SORRY! LIST FULL!' Why does it say that? is it a glitch??????

Maybe one of your lists is full.

• Only 50 friends may be held in your Friends List (though it might actually have been cut back to 45 because that's what it said in the v3 manual)
  • Only 15 foods can go in your Meals list (including default foods)
  • Only 15 foods can go into your Snacks list (including default foods)
  • Only 32 items can go into your Items list

If your friends list is full here's how to delete a friend:

1. Go to the notebook icon and then choose "Friend."

2. Scroll to the friend you want to delete.

3. Press B to select the friend, then press A to show the "Delete?" menu.

4. Choose "Yes" twice.

If your meals, snacks or items list is full here's how to delete them:

1. Go to the notebook icon and then choose "Present."

2. Scroll to the item you want to delete.

3. Press B to select the item ("Wrap" will appear).

4. Press A to show "Trash" on the screen and press B to confirm.

5. Choose "Yes" when asked for confirmation.

NOTE: Don't delete too many foods at once, or you will most likely end up with the Ball Glitch, where all of your foods turn to beach balls! I'm serious! (This might also happen with items too so be wary.)

im sorry but what i meant was when i go to present to connect

: infrared icon>V4>present

I had the same problem oh yea my tamas friend list was full of characters i dident connect wit EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRYED DELETING BUT DIDENT WORK!!!!!! :p

ah... you mean when you open the present menu you get a message saying sorry! list full! ??. well maybe you already have a wrapped gift and you can only have one wrapped gift. :) not xure :p

That same thing happened to me, I didn't have a wrapped gift either- Maybe Bandai made a mistake? It's possible.

EDIT:: I figured out why- you must have to many items in your food inventory (food/snack) :eek: Try eating some then wrapping.

Last edited by a moderator:
whenever i go to present so that my tama will be the one to get the present from my other tama.... it always says 'SORRY! LIST FULL!' Why does it say that? is it a glitch??????
[SIZE=11pt] No , its not a glitch. You have to many items! Delete them. Do you know how?[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back