sorry if this is in the wrong place.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi93

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get a v4? ever since v5 came out i can't find one anywhere. not even in toys r us, walgreens ,fry's or walmart.

thanks people,

andi :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Whenever stores release a new Tamagotchi, the previous versions will never be sold again so you're outta luck! I'm very sorry about this. This happened to me when I wanted a V1. I feel your pain. Hold in there. :) :blink:

it is quite difficult to find a v4 right now in any store since v5 is the hot thing now, but with some hope..you may be able to find one. try checking the toy section of like a supermarket or something, they don't get new things very quickly from what i've noticed. :D keep looking though! if not, try e-bay, they might have lots!

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Whenever stores release a new Tamagotchi, the previous versions will never be sold again so you're outta luck! I'm very sorry about this. This happened to me when I wanted a V1. I feel your pain. Hold in there. :( ;)
Thats not true. They're still selling V3's! As well as V4's and V4.5's. :p Look up something and make sure it's true becuase you post it.

Amazon has them. www.amazon.com. And also Ebay, like Vanilla said. You could also Google the V4, and see what online stores you can find it at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back