Sorry! List Full help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottagotchi4

Reaction score
My V4 and V4.5 both say "Sorry!! List Full" when I try to give presents. I only have 3 friends on the v4.5 and 2 friends on the v4. I've deleted items from both the food and item's areas, and it still won't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

The Tamagotchi's friend list glitches up alot (espacialy on the v3) , just delete all your friends and if that still don't work I guess you have to reset your Tamagotchi.

(Yeah, hope your not on a high generation)

Hope I helped! :)

Maybe you should double check to make sure that you don't already have 15 meals, 15 snacks and/or 32 items.

There is definitely a glitch. There are 99 items in my food list, and most of them are balls! I tried deleting them but they won't go away. Now my food list has only 3 times (the cereal is missing). Resetting is the only way to solve it, unfortunately. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Well you could always try reset then download. If that doesn't work you'll have to reset your tamagotchi...I'm so sorry you have to do that. I hope your new tamagotchi doesn't have the same problem. :)

Put everything in the trash bin ( friends food items ) Then donate all your points.

There is definitely a glitch. There are 99 items in my food list, and most of them are balls! I tried deleting them but they won't go away. Now my food list has only 3 times (the cereal is missing). Resetting is the only way to solve it, unfortunately. Thanks for all your suggestions.
Oh, the infamous ball glitch. I think it's triggered if you delete a bunch of items at one time. Next time, delete one item, play a game or something, then delete another.

Delete most of your food and items and see how it goes. If you have too much food and/or items that could cause not much room to store your friends.

~Tama7.2

Yeah, that happened to me. But tell u what, I know how mine happened.Urs could have happened the same way.

Mum took the icecream out, Forgot to put it back in. Melted. I went to connect with my v 4.5 My v4 started going very funny. Or ;) :angry: :angry: Once a tomato stuck on it. Hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back