sorry! list full

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafreak3

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]heyy!!![/SIZE]

im really mad!!! :hitodetchi:

i tried to send my friend the computer and when i went to send it

it said:

"SORRY!! LIST FULL"

WHT LIST?!?!?! :hitodetchi:

some one paleez help me!!! :huh:

im getting frustrated!!! :hitodetchi:

[SIZE=9pt]nope[/SIZE]

i have like

only 7

so thts not it!!!

thnx NEway!!! :hitodetchi:

It means you or your friend has too many items/treats, I think the max is around 24. Get rid of one first.

Same thing happened to me . . . it means that either your treats list, items list, or friends list is full. To fix this, check how many things are in each catagory. The limit for treats is 24, items is 32, and friends is 50. To delete a treat, make your tama eat it.TO delete an item, go to the book icon (9th one), go down to PRESENT and press the middle button. Then go down to ITEM and press the middle button. Press the button on the left to scroll through all of your items. When you see the one you want to delete, press the middle button twice. When it says DELETE?, select YES. To delete a friend, go to the book icon again, go to FRIEND, then press the middle buton. Press the button on the left to scroll through all of your friends. When you see the one you want to delete, press the middle button, then the button on the left. When it says DELETE, select yes!

[SIZE=9pt]o[/SIZE]

ok

idk how many items my frend has but i will check 2morro!!! :D

i no i dont have tht much stuff tho

well

thnx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back