Sorry! List Full?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PotatoPony

Reaction score
When clicking on Playmate? Version 3, Present, my daughter's Tama just started displaying "SORRY !! LIST FUll". I deleted some duplicate Items, she's now down to 23.

Any help?

That happens to me sometimes. The weird thing is that one day it lets me connect and the other day it doesn't. try deleting unwanted things like passed away friends and useless items. Or try not connecting at all for a day and see how that helps.

Drey

It is not just the Items list that can be full - the meals and snacks lists can also be full. If you have I think 15 foods in either of those lists, you will get the Sorry List Full message - try using some of the meals/snacks...it should work then :p

GK1

since you already know how to delete items, i dont have to tell you, but just to be sure:

1)go to book icon

2)go to present

3)it will say item or food, click the one that applies to you

4)it will say wrap?, click 'A' button and it will then say trash?

5)click 'B' button and it is trashed

ok, just to be sure.

If it is food, just eat it, instead of throwing it away, just eat it to get rid of it.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

If you get this message saying: Sorry! List Full! try deleting some old friends in

your friends list. That should help.

But this might be true if you have 32 items you might want to delete some items

or if you have 15 foods in either meals or snacks you might want to eat some of those

foods or trash them.

Try checking the food, item and friends lists, one, two or all of them are full.

thanx alot i needed this for along time to figure out how to connect with my friend. :ph34r: :mellow: :lol: :( :) B) ;) :( :) ;) :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back