Sorry to all the memebers I bugged/ticked off

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Hello. I didn't want to make this a name shaming, or attention seeking topic because many of the people blocked me.

I have to admit I have done some stupid and crazy things in the past. I know I have been accused at times, But I just wanted to say sorry because I would really like to be you're friends over again, and I hope we can restart back over.

Many of you may thought of me as soon immature, slow kid in the past, and I wanted to prove you guys wrong, so may we start this over again, and I can prove this over back to you again.

I feel so terrible and sorry for the things I did in the past, and I hope you can forgive me.

With all due respect,

[SIZE=21pt]-Locky458[/SIZE]

Thanks a lot guys. But I'm pretty sure the people who see this topic might know who they are. So nothing to worry about Rey Mysterio, and super_mametchi. I have said some things in the past that were a bit, waoo, yeah..

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, c'mon Locky458!

You've always been nice, well to me I don't know about anybody else.

Just 'Forgive and Forget'.

Don't drag yourself down!

It's all in the past, don't worry.

I don't get it are we being pranked. You are really nice. No seriously am I on T.V.?

I don't get it are we being pranked. You are really nice. No seriously am I on T.V.?
No... Not yall. I said if you're reading you know who are you are.

Please believe, I'm not lying. Most of this stuff happened like private. And some of them go to this board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I didn't want to make this a name shaming, or attention seeking topic because many of the people blocked me.
I have to admit I have done some stupid and crazy things in the past. I know I have been accused at times, But I just wanted to say sorry because I would really like to be you're friends over again, and I hope we can restart back over.

Many of you may thought of me as soon immature, slow kid in the past, and I wanted to prove you guys wrong, so may we start this over again, and I can prove this over back to you again.

I feel so terrible and sorry for the things I did in the past, and I hope you can forgive me.

With all due respect,

Thanx locky!I forgive u!

?? You're always so nice :lol:
You don't see everything that happens between members.

Like he said, the people who he is apologizing to know who they are- no need to question it.

You have been so nice to me and I hope these people will give you another chance. :]

If you mean on TD, I see what you're saying...

You're real nice to me. I know most of the members would say that.

Matchy :lol:

With all due respect,

What? It didn't seem that way to me, but it's good that you're apologizing. Just remember, we all make mistakes. It's part of life. Any time is a good time to better your ways.

What? It didn't seem that way to me, but it's good that you're apologizing. Just remember, we all make mistakes. It's part of life. Any time is a good time to better your ways.
:lol: That's good I will quote that.

GotchiGirl96 :D

VioletetchiGirl101, ok :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back