sorry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy_fan

Reaction score
OK I realise i have a warning level now but i just want to apologise for behaviour or attitude. Even though it wasnt all my fault seeing how tamagod was gettin on everybody's else's enrves as well as mine. But i get the warnings ^_^ . But i'll get ova it and stand up and all dat and apologise to all of you especially tamagod!

SOOOOOOOOOORRYYYYYYYY!!!!

Marc! ^_^

Well I appriciate the apology and I hope that we can put it behind us. I'm also very sorry that it had to happen like this too.

Hey Buffy_Fan that was a really good, and brave thing to do; I admire your guts ^_^ Good job done :)

Hey Tamagod, I am so chuffed to see you back on the boards, I have missed you ;) It is great to see you back

^_^ I love you guys!

Witchy_artist

cheers guys! ^_^ but tamagod wot ya mean? had to happen like this too?

Marc!

I should've minded my p's and q's....but I meant that I'm sorry too. And it's a shame it had to happen like that.

yup yup! ^_^

Marc!<<<<<y i do dat? ^_^

hmmm.....

plooy is a sheep (if ya know wot i mean)

i have nothing more to say....

I know this has nothing to do with the topic..... But a sheep? Like baaaaaaaaah?

Ok so anyways lets just all put it all behind us and start over. Shall we?

no a sheep as in,

he follows the shepard

Oy... I knew exactly what you meant. I was tring to be silly so we could just move along. Obviously some people can't do that. I don't know what else to say. I have tried....

lolz! same here. i try and do sommet nice i get 20% warning level by admin! but everyone else is kool! not data dmin aint but he just got da wrong end of da stick!

lolz! same here. i try and do sommet nice i get 20% warning level by admin! but everyone else is kool! not data dmin aint but he just got da wrong end of da stick!
:rolleyes:

OK... OK... Warning decreased 10% on good faith attempts at being a good TamaTalk community member

(Now I know how teachers feel handing out demerits (sp?) :lol: :D

Sincerely,

Un-kool Admin

ya u r! and we dont have de merits nemore 4 some reason...most prob coz no1 cares. but my house won merits this year and we're goin 2 da trip on thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuursday!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

ya u r! and we dont have de merits nemore 4 some reason...most prob coz no1 cares. but my house won merits this year and we're goin 2 da trip on thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuursday!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
o and when i sed ya ur i meant ya r kooooooool lolz!

and tamaplooy this is an apology subject lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back