SOS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acegirl906

Reaction score
I need advice on how to get rid of this thought that has happenend to me.

Well we were lining up from recess and I was RUNNING to the line while my friend was WALKING to the line and I got there before he did and he joked and started saying "CUTTER CUTTER CUTTER CUTTER" and then a whole bunch of OTHER kids joined in and started yelling "CUTTER" too so I was really sad cuz they all form a circle and everything.

Anyway I didn't cry but when we got to class i started to cry my head off while hiding in the closet. The teacher had this whole disccussion about cutting and I didn't stop crying untilthe bell ringed and I tryed to pull it together so my mom wouldn't see but it was sooo hard I could just talk about this for hours. But the thing the way that I felt it was indescribeable...

Please Help me get rid of this reply in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been called a cutter (or more specifically, an emo) . Talk to the principal or a friend. Think of something else or do something that you love to get this off your mind. I hope I helped!

Laugh when they call you a cutter and say back 'Think about it the other way round' with a really big grin.

I've been called a cutter (or more specifically, an emo) .
Same here.

I just tell them to go to hell and then I go on with my day. If it's bad, some punches won't hurt you.

xD

Don'ttakemyadvice,Iamtooviolentanddon'tgiveacrapaboutanythingthathappenstome.

Usually talking to a really good friend helps me. Sometimes I just call a friend on the phone and we can talk for hours. Reading also helps you get your mind off things.

D= They circled you?!

Jeese, kids are evil these days. . ..=/

Just talk to a friend or your parents, hopefully they will comfort you.

Hope you feel better~

Guys, she was talking about them calling her a cutter as in she cut in line.

And anyways, I've had experiences like that before where I was really embarrassed because of something that happened in school. The best thing to do is just to forget about it. It's a thing in the past now, and I'm sure no one cares about it now. Don't worry. :(

OH! I thought cutter as in emo! That explains a lot...I've also been called pusher-inner (ye know, like pushing in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back