Sounds on My V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver4088

Reaction score
My V4.5 is making weird sounds when I push the buttons. You know how most tamagotchis make just a "beep" sound when you push a button? Well, My V4.5 goes something like "bbbbllleeepppp" I changed and checked the battery it just sounds extremely odd. When I get to something I can't go to it makes a sound that sounds like someone saying "Uh,oh". The tama still works but it's gets hard to bear sometimes It is just bothering me. Please someone tell me what this means!!

tamaluver4088.

You might just be paranoid. :blink: This sound is perfectly right. My tama and my mates tama do the same. (Both V4.5s)

It's supposed to say "Uh, oh" when you cannot do something eg. Buy an item in the shop without enough GotchiPoints.

So don't worry, It's ok! :blink:

As luckyrocket would say, "Off, off and away!" :angry:

Sometimes, if you had a tamagotchi for a while, and played for it so long, the sound tone will get lower.

e.g. I had my v4.5 for so long, and played with it for so long. I got a new v4.5 for my b-day and I started to play with it, and the sound tone was higher than my older v4.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back