South Park

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like South Park?

• I love it! It's hysterical!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's OK.

• No I don't like it (why? say in post)

• My parents won't let me watch it

• What's South Park?

• Cats are cute!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that show is so vulgar.

It crossed the line from 'inappropriate but funny' to 'just plain rude.'

Even though it is so immature, their Make Love Not Warcraft episode was spot on...

I love that show! It's funny but not kid friendly, it is rude, but that's what America (some Americans) find funny nowadays, how messed up we are...

I'm not allowed to watch it. Even though I'm nearly 13, if I'm allowed my brothers wouldn't be so my parents don't let anyone watch it. It sucks.

I LOVE IT! My favourite episodes is when the celebrities were in the closet

R.Kelly: I was just watching, then tom cruise was in the closet. Im calm.... THEN I PULL OUT MY GUN!!!! 1. Im gonna shoot you both! 2. Im gonna cap this *BEEP* 3.... *goes into the closet* Now Im in the closet...
XD!!!! I also love the anime one.

HEY HEY LETS GO KICK *BEEP*SU! ARGASUNOMONO PROTECT MY *BEEP*
PMSL! My ribs hurt!!! I even got the movie. :huh:

~SG~

I can't watch that show anymore because of something they did a while back. Now I spend my time watching the soup and the best week ever. I never really got a chance to sit down and actually watch south park though.

I LOVE IT! My favourite episodes is when the celebrities were in the closet

XD!!!! I also love the anime one.

PMSL! My ribs hurt!!! I even got the movie. :)

~SG~
Oh my god! They killed Kenny! You ********!

Yeah, Towelie is really cute.

Right now I'm watching the episode "Raisins" where Wendy breaks up with Stan, and joins the "goth" group. XD

I love the movie too! :( It's gotta be one of the funniest movies ever made. (Did you know it was banned in Iraq, because Saddam Hussein was Satan's gay lover?)

I find it funny but I watched ONE episode for the first time- and you know what, it wasnt suitable for kids ONE bit. That Man-Woman teacher person thingy officially scares me after that one episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back