South Park...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDF

Reaction score
What are your opinions about South Park?

I like it, but some episodes are kind of odd. On the other hand, some are really hilarious and make you fall out of your seat. It is adult humor, and if you aren't a fan of it, you wouldn't like this show.

As you can see, I like South Park. Just take a look at my avvie. :)

If you positively hate it, it's fine. I just want to know your opinions about it.

Thanks!

South Park ish love. <33

It's probably one of my fave shows on Television. n_n

I love Kenny. Lol. He's amusing..

I've seen a lot of episodes..

I especially love Stan's christmas animals... those evil ones... they make meh lol. x3

I hate South Park flat out.

So many people think I'm weird cuz I don't like South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy etc.

Frankly, I find them stupid and pointless. Yeah go ahead and flame me saying things like "WELL DISNEY IS POINTLESS AND STUPID AND SO I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD JUDGE SOUTH PARK AND STUFF BECAUSE THEY ARE MUCH BETTER THAN DISNEY"

Cuz I don't care. I just find Disney more entertaining than South Park

and I've actually learned stuff off of Disney, and I doubt I could learn a thing from South Park

*dodges the bricks and chickens being thrown*

I LOOOVE South Park! I haven't watched it much lately but I've been watching it for 11 yearsever since it first came out. Yep, my dad let a preschooler watch a show like South Park!

Lately I've been watching TONS of Family Guy! I just love Family Guy! It's sooo funny! ^^

Its a cool show, Not My Fav, But its good.

I watch it sometimes, but not everyday.

Wow! That's great that so many people love South Park. I find that Seasons 1,2,3,4, and a little bit of 5 are a little boring, but Season 10,11,12 are pretty good.

@ Skyway Avenue: It's okay. Some people don't enjoy adult humor.

I LOVE South Park! :mellow: Definitely my favorite show ever, I watch it every night. I've seen a ton of episodes and love pretty much all the characters. ^^

Problem with South Park is that a lot of the shows are political or social comments and a lot of younger viewers just don't get it. The story is about one thing but it's REALLY about what is going on in the world. Once you connect the dots, the shows are quite hillarious.

I think the shows are really well written.

So yeah, sometimes the show is about life in SouthPark but other times, it is commenting on the social or political goings on. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great wording Mothra :angry:

I love South Park. I can never catch it on TV, but when I watch it on Youtube or SouthParkZone.com, its hilarious XD

The new epsiode, "The China Problem", Is awesome. But I love the epsiodes "Damien", "Pip", "D-Yikes" and the Imagiantion land Trilogy <3

Kyle, Wendy, Pip, Tweek, Craig and Token rule. -_-

Problem with South Park is that a lot of the shows are political or social comments and a lot of younger viewers just don't get it. The story is about one thing but it's REALLY about what is going on in the world. Once you connect the dots, the shows are quite hillarious.

So yeah, sometimes the show is about life in SouthPark but other times, it is commenting on the social or political goings on. :D
That makes it sound intelligent.

So yeah, sometimes the show is about life in SouthPark but other times, it is commenting on the social or political goings on. :D
If you could make me love you any more than I already did, it just happened.

<3

I've actually only seen bits of episodes, but it seems funny.

rofl, my sister hates it. no, actually she DESPISES it, the funny thing is that her friends love it.

And they're 10. it's scary.

I hate South Park.

It isn't 'adult humor'. There is a difference between adult humor and just stupid. SNL is usually adult humor. South Park is just stupid. There's nothing funny about it, really.

I find the humor to be way too crude to be on daytime tv, and for people who let their kids watch it.. /shudder

i LOVE South Park!!! Kenny is definatley my favorite. :) My friend's favorite is Butters. She thinks he's all that and a bag of potato chips. And i remember the first time i wanted to watch South Park. I was 9 (I think). My dad was watching it and I wanted to watch it too. All I remember was seeing Cartman yelling at people. And my dad has a South Park shirt; well, its actually a Big Dogs shirt, so it is a South Bark shirt.

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I love south park, its awesome.

My mum doesnt like me watching it though, but when she's away I sometimes watch it.

I think that South Park tries to make fun of things that are happening in real life, although some episodes are just plain stupid. By stupid, I mean the funny type of stupid.

Although it not my favourite show, its still awesome!!

My favourite show is The Simpsons by the way.

~illiey12~

Latest posts

Back