Souviners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darla

Reaction score
Does any body know why the souviners keep disappearing and you have to go back to tamatown to get them again after a day or so.

Is this normal or what.

not at all- on mine, its been 5 days and i still have them- i might be able to figure out the problem because the name of your tama has a 10% chance of causing a glitch- i just need the tamas name. :p :D

Oh dont worry its completly normal! :kusatchi: When your parent leaves he/she takes some of the items away with it. Then the next generation also takes a few souvaniers from tamatown. But truth is you can always get 'em back. :wub: LOL hope i helped you

-KG

Well, the easy souveneirs to get like the arcade games will disapear because the games are so easy. The ring, crown, and cape will not ddisappear because they are hard to get.

The 10 items that disappear with each generation are:

• teddy
  • skateboard
  • baseball cap
  • balloon
  • medal from clean-up game in school
  • key1 from town hall
  • Key 2 from Town Hall
  • Map from town Hall
  • Bicycle from Grandparents
  • Cell phone from parents
But they don't take very long to get back- I guess it gives you something to do on tama-town with each generation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another tip wpuld be to simply write down the codes you get from tamatown and type them in again in the password section after the parents left.

At least this works for me and does save you time, you don't have to go back to tamatown to get a new password. :angry:

maybe its becoz some souviners can only be kept until a certain date that keeps happin on mine 2 ;) :D

i know it happend and i found out with my cousin my chip was messed up so it coundnt save data :D :D :D :D :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :wacko:

i like pochitchi i have 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back