Space and Cheerful Families..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
Hey TamaTalkers! I'm still a bit new to the V5, so I'm confused with some parts. First, if you could tell me, how do you get a Space Family? I married my Lovezukintchi from Gen. 5, with a Sunnitchi and they had raised together another Sunnitchi with a blended family. Is this normal? And, my Memetchi and Imotchi are the Meme family, but I want to experience the Cheerful Family. Can somebody please tell me how to get these families? Thanks!

I think there isn't actually a "space family." If there is, it would make sense that both parents would be space characters. However, whenever you mate with a space character, you always get only one child, and when you have only one child you can not send it to another Tamagotchi to mate, you can only receive a mate. This means you can't connect two V5 which have sunnytchi characters and have them mate. Also, I think you can't get sunnytchi from the dating show if you already have a sunnytchi (see this post for details: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=137053 )

To get the REAL space family, With the banner and stuff, You really cant. It will still say blended family. You need to marry a male sunnytchi with a female sunnytchi, or vice versa. You can Also marry any adult to a sunnytchi. To get the Cheerful family, You can do the following:

Memetchi+Sukatchi=Cheerful family

Memetchi+Uhoytchi=Cheerful family

Onputchi+Sukatchi=Cheerful family

Onputchi+Mumutchi=Cheerful family

Onputchi+Uhoytchi=Cheerful family

Watatchi+Sukatchi=Cheerful family

Watatchi+Uhoytchi=Cheerful family

Watatchi+Mumutchi=Cheerful family

You can do it the other way around. If you do this, you should get one baby, And it should be Futabatchi I think..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks binary and megaman23. I mated each tam earlier, and I got the Cheerful family in place of the Meme family and again, blended family for the other V5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back