Space Family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kisoros

Reaction score
What is the space family and how do you get them? They looked really amazing but i have no idea how to get them. Has anyone ever gotten them? Please tell me!

i tink there those kinds of family if that you dont take care of them you get a weird family

i currently hv a blended family with a planetchi mom and a hoshitchi daughter (only child) . . . how i got them was i kept visiting the matchmaker until one time . . . i saw planetchi as the matchmaker instead and he/she was introducing sunnytchi . . . so i mated mah tamagotchi with sunnytchi . . . sunnytchi turned into planetchi . . . and there's only one child . . . which is hoshitchi . . .

what i meant by keep visiting the matchmaker . . . is that after the 3 times that i m allowed to visit the matchmaker in one day . . . i set the time to 11:59pm and waited for the "next day" . . . then i visited the matchmaker again . . . after a few times of doing that . . . i finally saw planetchi and sunnytchi . . .

hope that helps . . . n let me know if this realli works . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine by mating my Mametchi with my friends Japanese violetchi. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back