Space

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
Hey'yall

This topic is all about space, write space facts, questions, and theorys.

Here are a few to get the topic going.

Aliens

Do you believe? I absolutely do, there is NO doubt in my mind. We have billions of stars in this galaxy, and millions are proven to have planets orbiting them. So, there must be other life, they may not be little green men, but they may be other people, who are more advanced then us.

Stephenville UFO sighting

Do you believe? I do, people reported the same thing

Add your comments!

Space is a terrifying thought to me, knowing ( for me) we are not alone. Knowing at the moment, we are trapped in Earth, and the Moon. Knowing that, soon people will be sent to mars. Knowing that the Space gets bigger all the time, and is NEVER ENDING.

You know the Mars Rover? It has some amazing pictures, and you know what makes me feel sad, for some reason? That it isn't coming back. I don't know why. Maybe because this thing has an artificial intelligence, meaning it can control its self.

kc-

Aliens?

Can't say for sure. Most likely a no for me. I may believe it...but most likely not. The life on Mars thing. I don't think there ever was life there, but Mars be able to support life.

Spaceships? UFOs?

Nope. If aliens don't exist, what's the point of them?

My opinions.

i agree with u, we couldnt possibly be the ONLY planet among BILLIONS but im not afraid, i mean they could be more advance and they could also be more similar to cave men, but either way im not scared,cuz if we cant find them i doubt they can find us! and who says they are gonna abduct us like in all the movies? so what eva

[SIZE=7pt]Yea, I think out of billions of planets, we arent alone.[/SIZE]

I don't think there are aliens- Earth is positioned SO perfectly that even an inch or two closer or farther could kills all life.

[SIZE=7pt]^ Good point, but I still think there is, because there are other suns, so there could be another planet that can provide life.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back