SPAM, do you get it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuChIpATcHi LOLZ

Reaction score
i HATE SPAM!!!

one of my friends keeps sending and sending a lot of chain letters to me!!

its SPAM bassically, one of those said: SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND TOMORROW YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE!

she sent it to almost 116 persons!

and one of my darn friends sent me one (thats why i hate him now) : SEND THS TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS OR YOUR MOM WILL DIE AND YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK FOR ALL YOUR LIFE...

and no, i am here with normal luck and my mom is alive, i hate SPAM!

I am glad that I have just about no friends.

I get no chainmail at all. xD

My only friend isn't even allowed to have an e-mail... and she's a lot like me. She hates that kind of crap.

The only annoying thing I get is those stupid Gaia Alerts. I have to disable them sooner or later...

I just delete the chain mail =\

As for forum spam, it makes me wuite frustrated.

Chain mail doesn't bug me much. Just delete it.

Spam is different. If someone on a forum spams, it gets on my nerves really badly. Same with text talk. Plus what's the point of posting when people can't read your reply?

I like the ones that are like "You're a great friend, forward this on to all your best friends, and send it back to the person who went it to you."

They're always cute ^-^

The rest are eh. I'm like "-Deleteh-"

I delete every chain letter I get (after reading them, of course) except the ones you fill in things about you, and sensible petitions. So yah. If I ever get you Tt'ers on my e-mail, expect to get petitions and such from me. But SPAM ones, like "You've received a new message from tamatalk.com" and "You have just won a free i-pod touch! Click here to claim your prize." WTH?

I hate it. I got one on my phone that said "If you love your mum you will send this. If you don't send it your mum will die in 4 days. I hate forwards but I love my mum" I didn't send it because I had no credit and my mum is still alive. My sis got one that said your mum will die in a car crash and your dad will get fired if you dont send this. I got that one once. I didn't send it and my mum is still alive and my dad isn't fired,. I tried telling her it wasn't true, yet she believed it was and sent it.

It's not really spam. It's a chain letter. I forward some, like the ones that say "Your a good friend" and all that stuff

I hate spam, however. It's so annoying D:

It's extremely annoying. Once, I saw the "if you send this it will be the best day of your life like omg". Yeah. I've had better days than that. I really hate spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back