SPAM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Tamagotchi Boy Forever!~

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that a lot of people SPAM. So I want to make a topic and say how bad this is:

Reason 1. The person who set up this website pays for people to visit this site and make topics and things like that! If you SPAM, thats completely off the point and and when the person (admin I THINK) pays, he/she pays for you to say ridiculous things? No, he/she pays for you to have fun, learn about tamagotchi's and to make friends. Admin is VERY kind and generous.

Reason 2. It starts arguments!! How many times have a found an interesting topic such as 'adopt a tama' and someone says something Spammy like 'I don't like you!' And then it causes arguments and who gains? No-one!!

Reason 3. Whats the point? It wastes both time and space... and it isn't fun is it? I've never tried it and if peole find it fun then... well they shouldn't be members!!

Reason 4. Spam messeges are:

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Messeges!!

Do you agree? And if you have ever spammed, or if you want to SPAM... STOP!!! Read this and stop spamming!!

Regards,

Tamagotchi Boy Forever

PS. Please could a guide PIN this?

Don't backseat mods. :ph34r:

This is kinda spammy because there are almost a hundred topics about this already. :huh:

And a guide isn't gunna pin this, it is a duplicate, and duplicates are not pinned.

I'm not trying to be rude or mean, I just wanna inform you. :huh:

Sorry,

tenniswinner

Please,don't backseat mod.

And sorry to burst your bubble but,no matter what there will always be SPAM.

Many people have tried to stop SPAM,all have failed.

I'm trying to strat a flame war or anything but,that's just life.

Thanks for trying to help out Tamagotchi Boy Forever - but the rule against spam is in the TamaTalk guidelines for everyone to read.

As some of the other members have mentioned, unfortunately making another topic asking ppl to stop posting spam is pointless because spammers ignore these kinds of requests and because it provokes arguments in the forums.

I'm afraid it is also normal for the TamaTalk Guides or Admin to be able to decide for themselves if they think a topic is important enough to be pinned.

I hope you understand why I am not going to pin this topic, but instead, close it.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*CLOSED*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back