Special actions on your v.5 tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi353

Reaction score
to make your v.5 tama do special actions press button c (last button on ur tamagotchi)

As your bonding increases, ur tama would create different actions. I would press button c every time

i increase my bonding just incase it makes a special action, it is quite amusing! :D

try it!!

:rolleyes:

Yeah the same thing happened to me! Then at 100%, they went up to the screen and flashed a smile. It was really amusing. Thanks for the tip, mimitchi353!

Last edited by a moderator:
at 0% or 10% they do a question mark thing, at 20% or 30% the middle tama comes up to the screen and smiles x3, at 40%r 50% thetamas go off the screen and come back, fall down, and sit up, at 60%or 70%the middle tama kisses the other tamas then the other tamas kiss the middle tama, at 80% or 90% all the tamas come up and smile 1, and at 100% its the same as 80% or 90%. :D ;) :huh: :) :blink: :unsure: :wacko: :wub: ;) :kusatchi:

samizer0313 that's off-topic. Please find a topic related to your question, or post a new topic asking your question. But I'll answer anyway. :p

First you need to go to TV Shopping. Then, if the Unchi-Kun Sub is in the shop, buy it. Use the Unchi-Kun Sub about 34 times to get 10% bonding.

On-topic...

I like the last animation you get with 100% bonding. All the characters come up to the screen and flash a smile at you!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back