Special Characters, Mochatchi, Spotchi, Nazotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kapteeni kilppa

Reaction score
I went to tamatown, it has been updated so now you can login as tama-go characters and Music Star characters. But I couldn't login as Mocha, Spot, or even Nazotchi. Looks like they're out of game now :D :(

They might have temporarily removed them from the server to update everything for the Tama-Go. Check back in a few days, it might work again. If not... well, I don't know what to tell you. It doesn't work for me either.

They'll probably bring at least Nazotchi back due to the fact that he's a placeholder character in most of the versions. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I can't! And the others can't either. I want to see when you login as them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did see someone logged in as Spot yesterday, but it still doesn't work for me. I'll let you know when they do. <_<

Hey! I saw that too but I think that his computer hasn't updated the new things yet (like the tamatown and new stuff)

Hmm… I can still login as Nazotchi :angry: and Mochatchi :angry: last time (before the competition) but today, the codes doesn't works now :( I really hope that they won't be gone away forever... I'm always using Nazotchi and Mochatchi... Nazotchi is my avatar in my band always! :( I don't really want to change it! today I'm a Mametchi :angry: in my band and it doesn't looks like unique now... Mametchi looks very ordinary character :angry:

- Oxie (SR9248) :(

They might have temporarily removed them from the server to update everything for the Tama-Go. Check back in a few days, it might work again. If not... well, I don't know what to tell you. It doesn't work for me either.
They'll probably bring at least Nazotchi back due to the fact that he's a placeholder character in most of the versions. :)
I agree with the fact that this is probably just temporary, because Tamagotchi wouldnt be the same without Nazotchi!

Hey, I logged in with my Dreamtchi. Here is his code:

JASEN

296C1E4

46ECCC4

The two secret characters (Dreamitchi and Dazzilitchi) still work. It's Mochatchi, Spotchi, and Nazotchi that don't.

Also, on a side note, you might not want to give away the code for Dreamitchi, since he's a secret character and all. Let them figure out how to unlock him for themselves. :)

The two secret characters (Dreamitchi and Dazzilitchi) still work. It's Mochatchi, Spotchi, and Nazotchi that don't.
Also, on a side note, you might not want to give away the code for Dreamitchi, since he's a secret character and all. Let them figure out how to unlock him for themselves. :furawatchi:
I am so glad they work because Dazzilitchi is my favorite charecter. I am so happy the code still works :p

NAZOTCHI IS NOT GONE !! I WAS JUST ON AND SAW ONE THE NAME THING IS FC5050!!!I WANT THAT CODE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back