Special Edition TamaSchool stuff?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Available in Uniqlo stores on January 1, 2007.

Version 4 has a tamaschool you can buy it on www.toysrus.com :D

Version 4 has a tamaschool you can buy it on www.toysrus.com <_<
The TamaSchool we are discussing here, is a model of Japanese Tamagotchi which came out on November 23, 2006.

The TamaSchool is not a virtual pet like previous Tamagotchis. You don't raise a creature from an egg to adult-hood. Instead, you are the teacher, and your success is measured by how well you keep your class on track. Your class size grows as you become a good and popular teacher.

The Bandai main product page is here: click here

Some features overview is on this page: click here

Some of the characters are shown here: click here

What it can connect to is shown here: click here

Case artwork is shown here: click here

There are a couple of videos. Here: click here, and here

I don't have a TamaSchool yet, but I thought I'd check out the web site anyway (click here). I did a search on the web and found a login password that works ( 5318081 1690181 ). Some places you enter in the school require the password plus a user name. The user name can be anything - it's not related to the password. Why do you need a user name? Because some of the games are against other users! It takes a while for some of the games to start because they're waiting to gather enough online people to play the game (I imagine there must be a time-out and if not enough humans are logged in, computer-controlled players are substituted.)

There's an excellent English language guide here: https://www.mimitchi.com/tamasuku/index.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Thanks for the information Binary! I just ordered one, and I am really excited for it to come. I am interested in seeing as how the online game part of it will work, but even if it isn't too successful, I will still find it fun playing against CPUs ^^[/SIZE]

ALL I SEE IS A BUNCH OF JAPANESE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give it a minute. Eventually the pictures will load. Or, try again at a different time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back