Spice Girls: Headlines(friendship never Ends)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
Do you like their new song, Headlines?

I love that song.

Its true, and it speaks from the heart.

Anyone else like it?

I used to be, and still am, a HUUGE fan of the Spice girls.

Though in this song I still think that Mel B should have gotten a better solo part, instead of just two lines at the end of the song, heck Emma and Geri did most of the singing.

I really need to hear that song, I've not heard any of their new stuff. I absolutely LOVE the Spice Girls, always have, always will. :D

Plus, Mel B. is the most fab dancer on Dancing With the Stars. I'm so excited that she's in the finals!

Just face it, the Spice Girls are the best! :p hehe

I really need to hear that song, I've not heard any of their new stuff. I absolutely LOVE the Spice Girls, always have, always will. :D
Plus, Mel B. is the most fab dancer on Dancing With the Stars. I'm so excited that she's in the finals!

Just face it, the Spice Girls are the best! :unsure: hehe
Agreed.

And Yes, Mel B is the best dancer on Dancing with the stars.

^^

Last night When Marie Osmond was the first one Safe to dance next week, I was surprised, Since I thought that it'd be Mel B being the first one safe. But She's safe anyway.

I have a feeling its going to be between Mel B and Marie Osmond. If not then Mel B and Helio. (since Helio's Partner Julliane won last season with Apollo)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Latest posts

Back