Spinal Tap! <33

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuj

Reaction score
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

any of you seen This is Spinal Tap? mwhahah funneh movie! It's like pretty much making fun of heavy metal bands, and they are singers, funniest thing i've seen in a while except for (elfyourself.com)

That clip is from a movie.... I think. It's called big bottom. Please clickesh it'z funneh!

Anyway, umm my 2 fav. scense of da movie, were the part when nigel was talking to the reporter telling him not to touch the guitar and look at it, or even just point at it, all because it went to eleven and thn the reporter said that why can't you make ten louder? and then he said... (in english accent) well, this one goes to eleven... *goes to anotha scene* LOL FUNNAAY! :D

Also, the second fav. scene waz big bottom :p

:::fuj pie

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was funny, but it's not really my type of humor. I think that Monty Python pulls off that type of humor better then spinal tap did.

I thought it was funny, but it's not really my type of humor. I think that Monty Python pulls off that type of humor better then spinal tap did.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I love little bits I've seen of that! "It's only a little flesh wound!" xD

What the heck is anything your talking about.. I guess I have no opinion because I don't know who or what this "Spinal Tap" is..

Broken~Wings

It's a movie. geez you guys no how 2 use google don't you? Use it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back