Spirit of the Wolf.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrowFrost~

Reaction score
This is my story, <3 I reaalllyy hope you guys like it.

Amethyst struggled over the hill; its sides were steep and slippery from the rain that had just ended. She walked, she had been walking for a good three months, not knowing where to go; truth is, she did but it lay within her, to deep to see. Amethyst saw a cave, she figured this was her stop, all that lay beyond was a bare ground, nothing but measly mice to eat and no water for miles. Before setting paw into the cave, Amethyst looked to the sky, as if talking to someone she whispered, “Please, lead the way.”

Amethyst basically walked into a back hole, it swallowed her with its foul smell and horrible touch. [Think whiskers she told herself, they help guide you! Using her whiskers to sense the slightest touch she was guided through the tunnel, which opened up into a cave, it had a crack in the ceiling, letting out a stream of light. As Amethyst looked up she saw a beautiful blue wolf, it had a gray stripe going down its back, and a black rectangle that went vertically under both eyes. “Welcome young one.” The beautiful wolf said, smiling. Her thin muzzle was held to point straight at Amethyst, who in turn was thinking; what? Young one? How? She seems so young! Yet, I know she is dead, it’s easy. She is washed in glowing light, it draws you closer… She snapped out of her trance as the wolf got up, her small paws gave away she was barley older than a full grown pup.”I,” she said, her head high, “Am Aquamarine, I lived once in the Jewelpack, but very few wolves helped me when I was in need. Just before you were born, I died.” She smiled, “I knew your mother, she was, Sapphire, right?” Amethyst nodded, her eyes flicked over the wolf that stood before her, not able to speak.. Aquamarine smiled, “Sapphire…She was my best friend, ahh, but I was young and foolish.” This made Amethyst tense “What do you mean,” she growled the fur on the back of her neck rose “Foolish?” Aquamarine brought her crystal clear eyes to look at Amethyst “I know you are the alpha, and that you are meant to trust all of the pack..” she took a deep breath and turned away, her eyes shut tightly stopping the tears from flowing. “But, she is wrong, don’t listen to her! She will tell you not to take Opal with you. She will try to keep him, but she wants to be alpha. She will go as far as killing her own kin to be the alpha with Emerald.” At this point the tears flowed from Amethyst’s eyes, “You’re lying! She wouldn’t! Opal and Topaz are my pups, her grand-pups! She would not do such a thing.” Aquamarine opened her eyes once more, they were cold as stone. “Then go, find who has the dreams that you will have on your journey home, once you do, your instincts will guide you.” She blinked, letting a small tear fall like glass “I promise.” With that Amethyst was fed up, she turned and stalked out of the cave, following her own scent. “I’ll show her, she will be sorry when she finds out she was wrong, ohhh, she’ll be sorry.” She muttered as she emerged from the tunnel blinking as her eyes adjusted. She felt a small breath in her ear, “I will be with you,” it whispered “No matter how far you stray.” Amethyst knew it was her father; he had died saving her and her brother, Amber, from a bear. Sadly, Amber and her father were taken, as Emerald had saved Amethyst by grabbing her and dragging her to safety.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back