Spirit Tracks. New Zelda game! 8D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Eh, that's a rumor. I hope. o_o I would probably cry if Link was a shoot-em-up hero. D: There's enough of them out there. >_< I would have to think that Nintendo wouldn't be that stupid. Or they'll be getting alot of hate mail from me if that happens.
Seriously though, what happened to finding elements to make a sword? Or finding the Master Sword.
Defeintly. I like the set-in-the-past Zelda theme anyway.

^ Yes. Me too. And like I said, you know, Phantom Hourglass is fun and Spirit Tracks may be fun too, but nothing can even hold a candle to Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess.

They're just too good to beat. =3

Unless 'Zelda Wii' does beat them. o_o I'll be surprised.

^ Yes. Me too. And like I said, you know, Phantom Hourglass is fun and Spirit Tracks may be fun too, but nothing can even hold a candle to Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess.
They're just too good to beat. =3

Unless 'Zelda Wii' does beat them. o_o I'll be surprised.
I do wonder what the next Zelda game will be like. Does link turn into a donkey? 8D

Not sure. Nintendo is very good about not letting anyone know hardly anything about their next game. Have you noticed that? xD

O_0'....

whut were they thinking???

meh who cares it has toon link and i luv him. but really a train?! and its weird cause i'm playing wind waker right now.

i'll wait till my brother finds out :rolleyes:

I really doubt that Link's gonna be turned into a shooter. Nintendo isn't that stupid. Why would they change the classic style of Link (Horse riding swordsman) to a motercycle-riding hitman?

And yus yus, I agree. Ocarina of Time was great. I really really enjoyed Twilight Princess too. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back