spirits.....have been with me.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

:^) shell girl :^)

Reaction score
ok THIS IS FREAKY!

i have an aunt whos psyicic and3, and can se ghosts when i was ,she asked my mom if had an imaginary freind whos name was jason she said no,e few months later i did...........IT TURNS OUT JASON WAS A GHOST THAT DIED IN A CARCRASH!!!!! ^_^

WHEN I WAS BORN,my aunt told me i had 3 angels watching over me.........I SWEAR I SAW ONES FEET ONCE!

its a lil' weird.....but i find it really interessting....

Its funny cause once I was going to bed and I saw a cat and I asked my mom if she had let my cat in that night and she said no and I heard it meow. The next day I went to my friends and her neighbour thinks he is psycik(sorry for the spelling) and we would make fun of him but that day he said that he knew what happened and said not to worry, it was just my kitten coming back to say a proper good-bye :p I was super freaked out :furawatchi:

Well I dont believe in that stuff its just a big lie.

Well I believe in Angels cause I believe in God.

Please ask Jesus into your heart by saying this prayer and really meaning it in your heart.

Dear Jesus,

I know I have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God.

I believe that God sent you to earth to die one the cross and forgive my sins.

Jesus please come into my heart and guide me through my life.

Amen.

If you want more info or just understand please PM me. I really want to help you.

Well I dont believe in that stuff its just a big lie.Well I believe in Angels cause I believe in God.

Please ask Jesus into your heart by saying this prayer and really meaning it in your heart.

Dear Jesus,

I know I have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God.

I believe that God sent you to earth to die one the cross and forgive my sins.

Jesus please come into my heart and guide me through my life.

Amen.

If you want more info or just understand please PM me. I really want to help you.
I WOULD HOPE U WOULD BELIVE IN GOD!its ok if u dont believe in the stuff were talking about but......i do :p my friend says they fish that died a while ago (in my pond)that were burried by my window...WATCH OVER ME!!!!she said she saw them at the sleepover a few years ago......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back