Spiritual

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

renee984000

Reaction score
Which games give u spiritual points? I would really like 2 know. Thanks. ;)

Usually games give points to random sections, the foods are the ones that specifically give you points for a skill

To get spiritual points the foods you need to feed your tama are sausage,milk,beef and grapes.

Hi Renee

When you say spiritual, I assume you have a V4.5 and you are referring to the fist icon.

The game you want to play is the manhole game. This gives spiritual points.

For other info:

Shapes give you gorgeous (sparkle icon) points.

Apple gives you humor (face icon) points.

Climb and Tug-of-War give points to any of the three skills randomly.

Shape, Apple and Manhole are only available when your tama is a teen or above.

It does it random when ur tama is born, it has a skill point that games give it most to!

-Hope I helped u! :mametchi: GO KUCHI!

Ok let me give a bit of info

Chose the passion teacher (mr.canvas)

How to chose him:When your tama leaves the teacher and then you recive another [!] click on it the teen will loook happy then jump off and the away messeage comes up press B (second button) then a school will apear with a turtle press (a) (first button) until mr.canvas shows up (last teacher) then press B (button) and it sould start taking to your tama then you can start going to school (up to 10 times) here is a viseo of how to get the present everytime HERE

Also play alot of manhole

How to play manhole hearts and gotchi bags will come up press on the button (that is closest to the side of the item)

DON`T GET SNAKES

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back