Spoiled brat...how do I fix it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~!Roxy!~

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is spoiled because I didn't know that they could become spoiled. I thought that she was losing teeth...heh heh. Does anyone know how to unspoil a tamagotchi? Kuz now its a really ugly adult whos mean so I make them wear the costume 24/7. Any tips on how to reverse my mistake or tips for my 2nd generation?

Well, you can' t really reverse you're mistake, but on your 2nd generation you have to disipline it when it calls for no reason, you have to fill up all his hearts on time, and you have to praise it when it's crying. Hope I helped!

maybe you can try punishing it or making it fall in love with some 1....

i hope this helps <_<

maybe disiplen your tamagotchi by timing him out if he does something bad....or find a love for your tamagotchi it helps him soften his hart...... :angry:

i hope this helps

:)

tamagotchi name: CINNA

species: APPLE

years old: 1

if you have a boy we can connect and fall in love....that will help...

My tamagotchi is spoiled because I didn't know that they could become spoiled. I thought that she was losing teeth...heh heh. Does anyone know how to unspoil a tamagotchi? Kuz now its a really ugly adult whos mean so I make them wear the costume 24/7. Any tips on how to reverse my mistake or tips for my 2nd generation?

--------------------

~!Roxy!~

Did you evergive it a time out when it was younger? If not that may be your problem. Try giving it more time outs next geeration and it will be a whole new person than its parent.

Nah, sorry mate! Cannot reverse but when the 2md Generation comes along make sure you disipline it when it calls for attention and it doesn't need any

and praise it when it starts crying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back