Spoiled Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamablu

Reaction score
Can you spoil a tama by keeping all of the hearts full all the time? Or, is that what you're supposed to do? Cause I thought you were supposed to keep the tama happy all the time. :huh:

yes i agee with backstreet26 because my tama almost died when i forgot to pause it and all of the hearts were blank and it almost died

Okay, that's what I thought. But, on one of my older versions he grew up a little spoiled when I made sure he was taken care of all the time. But, I'll just keep on with what I'm doing...my tamas seem happy. :huh:

sounds good if if gets to spoiled and won't listen to u like during play games jus feed it some snacks and it will listen

once I had a Takotchi and when I went to school I forgot nit and I thought for sure it would be dead when I would get home but he was only sick and a few hearts down now that's what I call endurance! :huh:

U cant really spoil ur tama by keeping all the hearts full. It only means it's either really happy (if the hearts are full) or really sad (if most of them are blank).

Tamas r banned at my school and I completely forgot to pause my tama. When I got home, it was dead.

Dont let ur Tama run out of hearts or else it might die... <_< U wouldnt want that!!!

I sure don't my tama to die even though I always forget to pause it but Tami_user my friend's tama died like that it was so sad because when she took it out so we could connect it just had an angel... <_<

Can you spoil a tama by keeping all of the hearts full all the time? Or, is that what you're supposed to do? Cause I thought you were supposed to keep the tama happy all the time. <_<
no you can not spoil your tamagotchi unless you feed it a lot of snacks. you are suppose to keep its heart full at all times. that is how u keep it happy at all times.

hope i helped

sincerely, Tamapal3000 :angry:

I spoil ALL my tamas! I always feed them snacks and hardly ever play games! I know...you must think I'm a bad tama owner. But I'm not.

If you TOTALLY forget about your tam for over a day, it'll die
Its not gonna die if it goes to sleep.Mine was taken away unpaused and a day later it was still alive.

Someone's Tama died because of that! Like, the person lost their Tama and found it after a day and a half, but it was too late. It was dead and all there was on the screen was an angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back