Spongebob | Slowly drifting away?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me, or are the newer episodes of Spongebob kinda... weird. I mean, c'mon. Spongebob went from a lovable sweet sponge, to a freak. Patrick is just... indiscribably weird, and Squidward is extra extra mean. Let me do some comparing...
Which is better?

1. Spongebob being kind and never caring about what other people say

2. Spongebob giving in to pressure, and thinking that he's not normal because of what Squidward said

Hmm. Number 1.

How about this one...

Which is more entertaining?

1. Spongebob trying to get into a club of some sort but can only get in if he is tan. So he goes home and tries to get tan... more like burned to a crisp (Lammme)

2. Spongebob and Patrick playing make believe in a box and learning all about "Imaginaaaation!".

1= Weird. C'mon, once again, if it were normal Spongebob, he would go home and make a club of his own. That would be more entertaining.

2= Very entertaining. It's funny, creative, and great for younger kids to watch. They can expand their imagination.

Do you see here what I mean? I don't know about you, but I think it's because Stephen (The creator) signed off.

I'm just gonna stick to the middle season Spongebob episodes. When I see a commercial for a new episode, all I can do is cringe.

Anyone else feel this way?
OK, i feel the same way the new ones are very stupid and annoy, old ones on the other hand is good and funny. WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO SPONGEBOB!?!? I bought the 1st season now I watch only the old ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's really upsetting, you know? I used to love Spongebob. It was a great silly show to entertain me. Now, I... ugh....

Latest posts

Back