SpongeBob Squarepants

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one episode I really hate is the skin tanning party. It's practically encouraging little kids to get out there and tan untill their as dark as a roast. It's real disgusting.
Seriously, it's been ten years. I think it's time to "put" the sponge down.
Well yeah, they're running out of ideas.

I love Spongebob, but the new ones are just gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE it spongbob is weird and patrick is a even weirder even tho i don't have cable I have watched it fun fun fun! :( :)

I really love that show.

I already watched the Spongebob Squarepants the movie.

Spongebob & Patrcik are going to Shell City 'cause of Plankton's plan Z.

Well, plan Z is very evil.

My favorite part is the last one 'cause Spongebob's song is really funny!! xD

You need to watched the movie 'cause its really funny & great.!!

The best show ever!!! <33

I LOVE SpongeBob, but I LOVE the older episodes, not the new ones. The splinter one almost made me barf. x.x

I love the Pizza Delivery one. I'm surprised nobody mentioned it. : o

As soon as my brothers and I saw it, for the next year we were either: "*Gasp* SQUIDWARD!" or "The Krusty Krab Pizza, is the pizza for you and me!"

^ I love that one so much too~

Krusty Krayayayab krayayayab pizza, is the pizza yeahyeahhh, for you and... ME EE EEEEEEE! XD

:'D

I love those middle/older seasons of Spongebob. :3

I love Spongebob.

I just haven't watched it in forever because the new ones all suck.

Band Geeks, Chocolate With Nuts, the pizza one, and Musclebob Buffpants are the best episodes imo.

I watched the Atlantis one a few weeks ago, and I wasn't impressed.

The Atlantians look like Blue Meanies and the whole thing is like a rip-off of Willy Wonka.

I'm totally obsessed. I've watched it ever since it first came out. I know most of the dialogue in the episodes by heart. I recite them on a regular basis, annoying the crapola out of my parents. :)

spongebob is my favorite show on cable.

besides icarly.

actually i like spongebob better.

but i still like icarly.

s

sp

spo

spon

spong

sponge

spongeb

spongebo

spongebob

spongebo

spongeb

sponge

spong

spon

spo

sp

s

Spongebob is an alright show for me XD

Its not bad, whenever its on I usually just go watch it cause its really fun to watch spongbob do something stupid with patrick :)

Latest posts

Back