Spore

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY942942

Reaction score
Has anyone played the PC game, Spore?

It's the best game this year! I love it!

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the demo and might get it for Christmas. I really think it's cool and love creating creatures :ph34r:

Cecib :ph34r:

Yeah, I got the demo too, it was boring due to there being no story...

That's why I've got the full version now!

Spore is MUCH more fun than the demo (if you try to ignore the DRM on the game, secuROM.)

I got the demo which was cool but I dunno how much I'd play it for it's $50 amount. D:

What do you actually DO in the game?

I have it for DS. My mom won't let me get the PC one cuz it screws up the computer :D

-psycho

Spore is win.

You can get bored, but after a week you come back and it's all exciting again.

Yeah I like that game I have it on DS. like hypergotchi said it can get boring but after a week its all exciting again. My mum wont get me it for PC because our comp gets screwed to.

Guys who think it screws PCs: It didn't screw my PC, and mine's a pretty old 2005 one, and it's a laptop...

Make sure your PC has a graphics card thats more recent than say 2004, since if it's from earlier than that, Spore might reject it...

Tamaw/pants: What you do in the game? It's everchanging as you evolve.

You begin in the cell stage, a 2D thing where you swim around and eat whatever's smaller than you, and run from what's bigger.

In the creature stage, you're an animal and you can make allies or enemies with other species and eat either fruit, other animals, or both!

In the tribal stage, you've formed a tribe and indirectly control your villagers by giving them orders. You can now use tools like instrments to aid you in allying with other tribes, weapons to kill other tribes or food to domesticate animals you can use for eggs.

In the civilisation stage, you've made tanks, planes and ships and a city, ready to battle with other factions of your own race using these.

In the space stage, you pilot a starship and land on foreign planets. You can either ally or become enemies with the races there.

It's basically like 5 games in one! Definately worth it! And plus there's a creator where you can make whatever you want, the same one from the demo, plus clothing creators and vehicle creators.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really should.

And for the best experience possible, get the PC one, the DS one isn't even the same, it's a spin off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back